| 11 |

Alice [EDITED]

I woke up in Alexander's room. How do you know that? You may ask.
Well, I recognized that piano, and the color of the walls. I look to my right and see an empty spot.

Great.

I look to the other side and see water and some painkillers. I quickly took them since I was having a major headache.

Memories from yesterday started flooding back into my memory. Did I really gave him a lap dance? I ask my wolf.
Yeah, and we did great job girl! She replies and we both mentally high five each other.

I get out of the warm bed but I fall back onto the bed as I see somebody jumped me.

And that somebody was Riley.

"AWICE! I MWISSED YOU! YOU LOOK PWALE, IS YOU ALRIGHT ?" He asks while he touches my face.

"Oh, I uh..ate to much sugar yesterday?" I tell him, hoping he would believe my lie. I really wasn't going to tell a fucking four year old that I was hungover.

His eyes widened and screamed for Jackson. I didn't know what was happening, and had no idea why this little monster could scream so loud. I heard Jackson running down the hall ways to see what was wrong with his little brother.

When Jackson noticed me he waved.

"Jwackson, Awice ate a lot of sugar yesterdway, I want the swame!" Riley said as he stood up while he was pouring, he really wants that candy.

I couldn't help but smile at Riley since he was so cute,

Jackson looked at me with a 'im so gonna kill you, why did u say that u stupid hoe' look, and I obviously smirked at him.

"Well, you can't because..uhm." Jackson said while trying to come up with a good lie, and he was failing.

"I'm gwoing to break your xbox if you dwon't give me candy!" He said while frowing. Jackson's eyes widened and immediately started nodding, saying he could eat candy.
Riley eventually noticed that he won this argument and happily ran out the room, looking for his candy.

I was currently reading a book downstairs while Riley was eating his candy and watching the little mermaid. Riley was focused on the movie, I was focused on my book and Jackson sat in front of the tv while eating his popcorn. Apparently this was his favorite movie.

Can you blame him though?

After a while I started to get bored of reading and started watching the movie with them, but I heard someone coming inside the house. I stood up and took a fighting position,Riley saw me do it, and did the same.

God, he is cute.

Jackson was too focused on the movie. I was looking at the intruder and saw it was..Alexander? He didn't notice me yet since he was still at the front door, kicking off his shoes.

"JACKSON?! ARE YOU WATCHING THE LITTLE MERMAID WITHOUT ME? YOU KNOW THAT IS MY FAVORITE MOV-" he stopped talking as soon as he saw me and I smirked.

The big, bad and tough guy had an obsession with the little mermaid? Awh. His cheeks became a cute rose color, which make me smile even more.

He grabbed some popcorn from the kitchen too and went to sit down next to Jackson.Now they were currently watching the little mermaid.

Two big and tough guys watching the little mermaid.

"Riley, sometimes,I think you are the only man in this house." I say as I fake sigh.

Alexander and Jackson turned around and shouted in a playful way: 'rude!' At the same time.

Maybe Alexander wasn't such an asshole..

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED
SO SO SORRY! PLUS IT ISNT EDITED
[now it is lol, I'm the author from the future]

And it is Thursday tomorrow
and school.

I hate school.

Imma just drop out of it and become a stripper.
Idc