Chapter 23: Fighting Capoeira...

03/17/2017:

Hello my readers

Hello my readers. Praying all of you are doing well. I know I haven't updated in a while but I SERIOUSLY needed a break from writing this story. After the last chapter, I had an Emotional Breakdown that I had to deal with. Anyone who has gone through a trauma may understand that sometimes no matter how long it happened, things may come back and trigger that moment and emotions. I went through it and no one can tell me I shouldn't feel the way I was feeling because it took over me for a few weeks. Besides that, I was dealing with other personal issues that had to be dealt with, someone else I knew passed away from Cancer and I've been busy with my family. So for those who asked and messaged me asking why I haven't... here is the reason.

On a happier note... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! A milestone and I couldn't be more Blessed to make it to this point in my life. I will be going away for the weekend because hubby is surprising me with a Weekend get away so have a great weekend everyone and be safe. Don't forget to pinch anyone who isn't wearing Green!

Also, I started three new books: "Taking Back What Is His", "His Angel In Darkness" and "Winning His Heart". Check them out if you are interested... and before anyone else complains because I decide to write other books, I really don't need the permission. Like I stated, I needed a break from this book and my other ones so I wanted to write different ones. That's what Wattpad is about.

Hope you like the chapter and I will try to update again soon. Bye! 

Helena's P.O.V.

"AGAIN!" Ricardo yells from the side of the boxing ring.

Throwing punches towards my opponent I focus on my breathing dodging the ones heading my way.

"Left. Right. Jab Helena. Step up to him." Ricardo instructs.

Listening to him I throw a right then left trying my best to hit him, but he moves to the side.

"Venha bonita, me bateu." Lucas my opponent taunts.

Grunting I swing except he hits me on the side of my helmet. "Have to be quicker beautiful." chuckling while circling me.

Taking a deep breath, I once again step to Lucas and swing right then left. I am getting mad.

"Come on Lena... I thought you were tougher than that." continuing to taunt me.

Grunting, I run up to him and go crazy swinging, this time hitting him on the side of his face. "You mean like that?" smirking at him.

Lucas gets mad then smiles. "Took you long enough." circling me again.

We go at it for another round. Jabbing him a few more times while he taps me, making him happy. "Alright. Break." Ricardo shouts.

Fist bumping our gloves together I walk over to Ricardo so he can take off my gear. "You need to focus more Helena. Do not ever let your opponent taunt you or get in your head. Watch their stance also otherwise you are getting better."