A/N: Important News...

Hello guys. I pray everyone had a great weekend and a Happy 4th of July. May we continue to Pray for our Service men and women, active and inactive. They are the reason our Country is free. 

Anyways, I'm sorry if you guys thought this was an update. I will try to update the next Chapter soon. I can't promise you this week since I will most likely be away with the family in the next few days.

So, like you all know I completed "I'm Only His...(Book 1) and starting on the second one. My purpose for writing it was to help me cope with my past, though it was a very long time ago, it helps me deal what had happened.

I also feel like God had put it in my heart to help others with molestation, abuse, rape or any other type of assault. I wasn't able to have a voice then, but I have one now and want to help those who feel like they don't have one.

That was one of my motivations, and also the fact that my then 12 yr old daughter was in a relationship with a boy (which we had no clue about) that was becoming verbally abusive and controlling towards her. Believe me, it took everything in me not to hunt him down and hurt him. No one, especially a boy or man should EVER put you down or put their hands on you in a sexual or hurtful way. It's sad to know that some readers don't think that when Kane was 'fingering' or having 'oral sex' with Helena is actually a form of Molestation. She didn't want him to touch her, yet he forced himself on her... that my readers is Molestation.

Anyways, I decided to tell my husband about the book and the reason behind me writing it. I had told him a bit about it a while back, but never really told him exactly what it was about. I kept it private until I was ready to reveal it to him...and after Praying about it, I finally did.

I asked him for advice and what her thought about me Publishing it. It has been on my mind for a while but I guess I was afraid that it won't do well. I see other writer's on here Publishing their books so I thought, why not? I know it won't be "A Best Seller" but it doesn't matter to me. I just want to let 'victims' know that they don't have to fall to the "victim' category. You have a voice and the strength to either STOP IT, TALK ABOUT IT or be an Activist to help others who are going through abuse or have been assaulted. So many times females and males don't report the abuse because of the threats the abuser gives or just the shame of the act. IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT and though it may not seem like there is hope on the other side...there is...God never gives us more than we can handle, it's just our choice to do something about it.

So with all that being said my wonderful and amazing readers, I am most likely Publishing "I'm Only His...(Book 1)' on Lulu.com and/or Amazon Kindle.

It may also mean that I may have to Unpublish the book on wattpad or leave only the first 3-5 chapters of it, I really don't know. I will be doing research on it.

I pray that you guys support me on my decision like you have been supporting the book. I love reading and answering your comments and private messages. I love every each and one of you and you all matter to me.

God has blessed us in many many ways and it's about time I can help my family in a financial matter. My husband works three jobs and being a stay at home mom for the past 15 yrs has it's rewards...I wouldn't change it for the world, but me helping out is something I need to do for him and my family. 

Thank you all again for your Support and once I do Publish it, I will let you know. Have a great week and stay safe! Love you lots my friends! Happy Summer!