Chapter 6: Insurance Policy...

Kane's P.O.V.

Sitting down in my home office looking over a document I hear the door slam open. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Donovan shouts walking in.

Cocking my brow, I sit back. "Exactly what do you mean baby brother?"

"Do not baby brother me Kane. What the fuck did you say to Helena?" stalking towards me with a murderous look on his face.

Reaching the front of my desk he glares down at me. "I believe that is not any of your damn business Donovan. Why? What did she tell you?" I kind of figured Helena would cry to him about what I told her back at the club.

"Oh, I do not know. She may have told me that you are giving her until Friday to give in to your demands if not her life will be more of a hell hole than it already is. That you will hurt anyone who tries to help her if she runs. So again, big brother What.the.fuck.did.you.tell.her?" gritting at me.

Now, I must give it to Don. Besides my dad and occasionally Helena, he is the only one that has the balls to speak to me like this. For a while I stay quiet until I start laughing. "Why do you want to know so badly Don? I thought you have no feelings for her?" questioning him.

"DUH! Of course, I have feelings for her Kane! Like a brother and a sister. If you have not noticed, we did get close." he spits at me.

"Oh, I noticed. I notice everything Don, or have you forgotten who I am?" cocking my brow again. My brother needs to remember who the fuck he is talking to.

"Are you going to tell me exactly what you told her?" ignoring my question.

Slowly standing up I keep my eyes on him making my way around the desk. Stopping in front of him I sit down on the desk. "Do you really want to know?"

"Do not patronize me Kane. Just tell me."

Sighing dramatically, I decide to tell him. After all, he will be helping me whether he likes it or not. "Alright. I guess I should since you will be helping me with it." shrugging nonchalantly.

Donovan stares at me suspiciously. "What?"

"You will know once I tell you what I have planned." smirking at him.

"Just tell me already."

"Fine, fine." I tell him putting my hands up in surrender. I love pissing him off. Standing up I go around my desk and open the drawer to my left. Seeing the file I need; I pull it out and set it down on the desk sliding it towards him. He looks down at it confused.

"What is this?" picking up the file.

"My insurance policy. Medical and bank records, deeds, policies, job history, transcripts and everything I need to know about the Rodriguez family and much, much more."

Donovan looks over the documents shaking his head. "Why do you have these?"

"I told you baby brother. Insurance policy just in case I need to persuade Helena to give in to me."

"But. How are you going to use these against them?"

"Well Don, I will tell you." sitting back down on my leather chair I lift my legs up. "Those documents are just simply for my personal information. The other information I obtained while away is what is going to help me get Helena to submit to me."

"What information?" he presses on.

"See Don. That is information that I really cannot share with you right now."