Prologue...

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY NENERH1...DO NOT COPY STORY*

Thank you for the awesome cover for the book. BooksEqualsLove56 love it and thanks for those who sent some to me. I will definitely use them!

A/N: 06/21/2016

Hello my wonderful and amazing readers. I hope you have missed me and this story. Thank you for all of you have read and supported the First Book. It has more than 452 K views and counting. I have entered it for the #WATTYS2016 along with some of my other stories so please vote and recommend them if you like them. I would so appreciate it.

I have been busy. My family has been good, my daughter actually has her 8th grade Graduation tonight and I couldn't be more proud of her. I'm trying not to cry because she will be in High School in the Fall.

Today is also my grandmother's 7 month anniversary of her death and it's still very hard to think she is gone. I miss her so much but I Pray I will see her again soon.

I decided to start the Prologue of the Second book early. I have gotten so many messages and requests for it and to be totally honest, I wasn't sure when I was actually going to start it. It way have been in the Fall, but because of the #Wattys2016, I wanted to at leas start it.

So, I hope you guys like this part. I still have a lot to sort out about how I want the story to go. What I had posted of the description may change depending on how the story line is going and I do have some surprises for you.

Please also understand that I can't make everyone happy with what happens in the story. Things may get bad, remember, most parts of the story is based on my life and things that have happened in past relationships. So, if you don't like it or agree, PLEASE stop reading it. Life isn't full of rainbows and happy endings in certain situations and one thing that I can't stand is that people think it is or that it should. I began writing this story for a reason, so please let me.

Anyways, hope you guys like it.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. 

Check out my new story "Her Best Friend's Wedding" and my other ones if you haven't already! Bye and have a great rest of the week!

Helena's P.O.V.

Looking around my room I see that almost everything is how I left it, except my laundry had been washed and folded neatly on my bed.

Setting my bags down I walk over to my vanity table and sit down. I stare at myself for a while. I do not recognize the girl looking back. This reflection is of a girl who was assaulted, used, abused and left broken. To think it had only been two weeks of hell to bring me to where I am.

I used to be a quiet girl. I never talked back, respected everyone no matter how they treated me and hardly stood up for myself. I stayed to myself and kept a small circle of friends -- it was less drama that way. I was happy and smiled because I had Ethan by my side to do so. Now, I do not even know who I am anymore.

The more I continue to stare at the sad, weak, pathetic girl that is in front of the mirror, the more I become upset. The more upset I am, the madder I become and the madder I become the more pissed off I end up being. How could I have let this happen to me? What did I do to deserve all this pain and anguish that was bestowed upon me with no explanation? How did one night that I was against set forth the course of my destruction? How the hell did Satan himself find me and got it through his mind that I am going to be his and only his?

The girl in front of me is not the happy, sweet, optimist, passive girl she once was. The 'see the best in everyone'. No, that girl was ripped apart and was replaced by the girl staring back in the mirror.

"UGHHHHHH!" I scream punching the mirror in front of me. The shards fell on top of the table, and a few were on my knuckles. Picking it up I threw it on the floor with all my force. All the anger and rage that I have been holding in is let out at that second. I have been crying away my pain for the past few weeks and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am done with it all.

Going over to the table I swept everything on it with my arm landing on the floor next to the shattered mirror. They say that if you break a mirror, you will get seven years of bad luck. What is seven more added to my life sentence of being Kane 'The Ripper' Cruz's victim?

If I kill myself, I know he will go after my loved ones. He does not break his threats and I do not doubt that the bastard would kill himself just so he can follow and torture me for all eternity.

Standing over the glass and items that I had strewn all over the floor I stare at the floor blankly. The adrenaline surges throughout my body feeling somewhat stronger... calmer.

"Helena! Oh my God Helena! Are you alright? Mija, what happened?" hearing my mom's frantic voice in front of me.

Without a response I stand stoic, with no emotion. Like the mindless zombie I have been acting for the past few weeks. I am emotionless, numb.

"Your hand is bleeding Helena." grabbing my hand in hers then putting it down I feel her leaving. A few seconds later she comes back with a towel wrapping it around my bloody hand.

"Here, put pressure on it. Vamonos, I am taking you to the ER." she says pulling me gently over the mess underneath our feet.

I follow quietly because I am out of words, feelings and most of all tears. Not only did Kane take my faith in humanity, but he shattered the innocence that I had and wanted to keep for a while longer.

We make it to my mom's car, and I still have not said a word. "Helena, I know what you are going through. Believe me, I completely understand since I went through it with your father. The shame of being so naive and gullible. The shock of falling for someone who mistreats you. And worst of all, the anger you feel for letting your guard down and not being able to speak up for yourself sooner."

"It is alright to feel all of those things mija. But please, do not let it change who you are Helena. Be strong and find yourself."

Listening to her words I let them sink in. Everything she said is true and I know she had felt the same while she was first dating my dad. So, in a way I am thankful that she understands what I am going through and the fallout after.

"You are right mami. I feel everything that you just said." Agreeing with her in a monotone voice.

I will though change who I am. I am not going to be the innocent and sweet Helena that can be taken advantage off. That Helena is broken, dead and buried. From now on I will be the Helena Kane has taught me to be. The Helena who will not only fight for her life until the end, but the Helena that will take Kane 'The Ripper' Cruz down with her.