Chapter 10: When are you going to realize...

*Apologizing ahead of time for this Chapter...Hate me now because I know some of you may, but this is a filler. Be warned, I will not update this Book until a few weeks from now. I will be extremely busy and I will be going away next week for my Grandmother's Burial Memorial so my state of mind will be Sensitive and Completely emotional, so I ask for you to be the same. I may update another one of my stories if I have the time though.

Anyways, have a great weekend and be safe.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting...

...also I want to thank DBZ_lover_2016 (Please go read her Rant Book...it explains my bottom Note from this Chapter), Ridiculous_ and acheairs for having my back, love you ladies lots along with all my other wattpad friends.

Enjoy and be prepared...*

Kane's P.O.V.

My mouth latches on to her skin like a leech sucking on their feast. She always tastes good and after a month of not tasting her skin I was growing impatient. My tongue licks every inch of her skin like if it were my favorite ice cream flavor. Except that no matter how long I lick, it never satisfied my craving.

"God, I missed you princess. I am going to show you how much." my voice rasps as I lick all the way down her body to her clit slowly. Every time she tries to wriggle her way out of my grasp my tight grip holds her down.

My tongue now swirls around her heat tasting what belongs to me and only me. From today on she will be completely mine, just how I wanted it since I first saw her.

"Kane. Please don't. Not like this." I can hear her voice plead from above. Ignoring her I continue licking and sucking. Needing her to be as wet as possible so once I enter her, she will not be in so much discomfort.

Lifting my head after a few minutes I see her face scrunched up. I know she is trying to ignore the fact that I am turning her on. "You know that what I am doing makes you feel good princess." I lift myself up and crawl on top of her. Grabbing both of her arms I place them on each side of her body and position myself in between her legs. The towel that I had wrapped around me is loosely falling off me.

"Look at me Helena." her eyes are closed shut refusing to open them. "Look.at.me." I grit.

Opening her eyes she stares at me, tears pooling in them. "When are you going to realize that I will always take care of you. I will always protect you. From everything." being honest I look in between her eyes. Does she not know that I would? I would do anything for her.

Her eyes now look in between mine when she speaks. "When are you going to realize that you are the one, I need protecting from?"

What she says stings a bit, but I will not show it. Instead, I lower my head to kiss her neck while still holding on to her arms. Letting go of one I place my hand behind her head to grab her hair to expose her neck. I continue to suck on her skin.

"The only time you will ever need protection from me is if you defy me. I already told you baby. I.will.hurt.or.kill.anyone.who.stands.in.my.way.from.having.you. If you leave, I will hunt you down. I will move heaven, hell and earth to find you. And when I catch you -- because I will -- that will be the day you and whoever helped you know the true Kane 'the Ripper' Cruz. I will never ever let you go Helena. So, stop thinking that I will just simply move on from wanting you. You are it baby girl, from now and forever. Until my last fucking breath Helena, I will only want you."

Taking her mouth into mine, I kiss her with all the want and need I have for her. Hungrily and desperately, I take her in. My tongue exploring every inch and corner of her mouth. "You are mine Helena, from this day on. All fucking mine." Whispering as I take my hardened cock in my hand and line it up in her center rubbing the head on her bud.

"I will always hate you Kane, if you do this. I will always hate you." she tells me angrily, I just chuckle.

"At least I will be the one who had you first." I tell her with a grin on my face. She can hate me all she wants. Eventually she will get over it. All I care about is being her first -- and last.

A/N: 08/05/2016

Hello my readers. How are you guys doing? I'm okay, happy that my niece and my oldest friend from childhood are celebrating their Birthdays today. So Happy Birthday to my loved ones.

Anyways just for your FYI because I need to get this out of my chest. Yesterday there were a few comments that I read from the first book that had me a bit...perplexed?! I ignored it until this reader made a few more. Now, I need you all to know that I completely respect everyone's opinion, it's your right to voice it. I try to be as nice as possible when I respond even when you guys might not think I am playing around, 90 % of the time I am unless you say something that offends me, my other readers or my characters, I will let you know that it offends me.

I always try to connect with my readers, I love you all and try to respond to all the comments written though I may miss a lot of them because I don't the notifications. But, if you comment that this story is "Unrealistic" when Helena is almost raped in the first chapter, or asking where in my head do I come up with the story and ask for a rewritten version or say that you aren't "clicking" with the story and it reminds you of a children's show? Then I WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Clap and I will CLAP BACK!

Rape and Abuse are very real. It happens everyday and unfortunately it happened to me and some of my readers. I didn't write this story to get Pity or for people to feel sorry for me. I coped with my past though writing this story brings back a lot of the pain endured by my ex and exes. God and my faith in Him helped me through it all and will continue to do so. My reason in writing this is to make my readers aware of the TRUTH of some relationships out there and to let you all know that there is no such thing as the PERFECT person. I know I AM NOT.

It also amazes me how some of you can call Helena a Bitch or other names when she makes certain decisions. It's easy to judge when you haven't been in a "Fight or Flight" situation. I have to admit it gets me upset because I am basing Helena off of me when I was dealing with the mental and sexual abuse and if you haven't been in that situation then PLEASE try to be sensitive and picture yourself in it. 

I know most of you are emotionally involved in this story and are Passionate when you comment, that is my whole point in writing this story, I wouldn't consider myself a "good" writer if I didn't at least made you guys connect with the characters in some level. And trust me, I don't consider myself that good of a writer.

So, with all that said, I will defend my stories and my characters since the females in my stories are basically me and how I feel. I will comment back in some form and I will definitely BLOCK anyone who "Bullies" me or any of my readers in the comments and feels that they were just "trying to help the book out". Ignorance is not always Bliss, especially if you are just being Ignorant and Obnoxious on purpose...