Chapter 18: Relieving stress...

12/16/2016: #17 in Teen Fiction 

Hello guys. Hope everyone is well. It has been busy on my part and I am seriously trying to be ready for Christmas next week.

Anyways, I REALLY NEED to express this to all of you. Though I appreciate your Support and the Passion you have for this Story, I do have a Personal life and Updates are hard to do when I am busy being a wife, mom and friend. So when you beg and plead for an update, it doesn't mean that I will be writing one right away because I just "don't write" a chapter without thinking it through or to just update to please you guys.

Another thing, this story is Very Personal to me and writing it has been Emotionally and Mentally Exhausting so I do take breaks to regroup so PLEASE be Sensitive to my well-being.

Kane's P.O.V.

The Vodka burns my throat as it goes down my esophagus. Once I take the last sip, I slam the glass on the desk. Leaning my head back on the leather chair I close my eyes. The bass of the music from the club shakes the tinted glass window to my office as the D.J. plays the newest mix of the night.

Resting my arms on both sides of the arm rests I grip it tightly. The sensation from down below reminds me of what is going on. My cock pulsates feeling the fluid rising from it.

"Mmm..." the moaning from the whore that is blowing me has me snap my eyes open and look down. Grabbing her by the hair, I push her head down so she can suck and swallow all my cum.

"Swallow it all." my voice rasps while still holding on to her fake blonde hair. She does what I command like a good whore and once I see she is done I let go.

Leaning back again I close my eyes. The tension that I have been feeling for the past month and a half is somewhat relieved. But I know nothing will satisfy me until I have Helena in this whore's position.

"Did you like that baby?" hearing her annoying voice by my ear while her body now straddles me.

I stay silent. She is only here to blow me and do not need to have a conversation with her. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?"

Grunting at her question I snatch her hair once again in my fist making her squeal in surprise. Staring into her eyes I tilt my head to the side. "You would like to fuck me, wouldn't you? You want to feel my long hard dick inside of that loose pussy of yours?" standing up with her, I turn her around roughly pushing her against my desk with her back facing me.

Lifting her tight dress, I push her thong down and spread her legs open with my knee fisting her hair in my hand. "You want me to fuck you from behind? Is that how you whores like it? Huh?" I grit pulling her hair harder making her hiss in pain.

"Ka-ne. What are you --?" she asks confused but I shut her up by bringing my free hand squeezing her ass cheeks tightly.

"You asked me if I want you to fuck me did you not?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. I am going to fuck you like the whore you act and know you are. So, enjoy it." smirking at her from behind.

Letting go of her hair I lean over to the drawer to grab a condom. I am going to fuck this slut without one so I can later catch an STD or worse get her pregnant. The only female that I will go bare with is Helena and until I fully make her mine, I will protect myself.

"Enjoy the fuck." I whisper in her ear and ram my dick inside her making her scream.

She tries pushing herself up on the desk to pull from me. Quickly grabbing her hair back, I grip her waist to keep her in place. "Where do you think you are going, huh? Are you not the one who wants to be fucked by me? Did you not want Kane the fucking Ripper to pound you in every way just so you can brag to your other slutty friends you, fucking bitch?" snapping at her. "Go ahead and try to get away. It will just make me fuck you harder and deeper like you wanted me too."