It was looking for them. It was moving slow, as if it could feel their presence. Kallus watched it but then had a sinking feeling. There's a reason why it was guarding the fruit. Earlier Kallus noticed the sliders eyes were grey, like Ezra's. It couldn't see but it could smell where the fruit was and it was staining Kallus's hands and pants.

"Zeb you need to run and get everyone out of here!" Kallus said frantically and shoved Ezra into his arms. "Why? What's going on?" Zeb asked and Kallus freaked when he heard the spider let a cry out and moved towards them.

"Because it can smell the fruit! I have it stained on me and its blind so its sense of smell is greater! Get to the ship and if I don't make till midnight then leave." Kallus ordered sternly. Zeb was going to protest but Kallus placed Begger in Zeb's arms also and shoved them into the forest.

"Go! I'll be alright!" Kallus said and Zeb watched with dread as Kallus ran into the opposite direction in the forest with the spider running after him. He looked down at Chopper and started walking back to the ship with sadness clinging to his bones.

  He just might loose a comrade......

         A friend.

--------------------------

   Kallus ran with his boe-rifle in his hands ready to shoot as the spider crushed the trees with its legs and made a screeching sound that chilled Kallus's blood.

  It sounded angry.

  Kallus ducked and rolled to the side as the spider swiped a leg above his head. Kallus gasped in pain as he started running again and looked down at his right side.

  It was bleeding badly. Blood was soaking his shirt and downwards. Kallus paled a little bit but kept running. He had to make sure Zeb and  the others got back to the ship.

  Kallus didn't remember himself ever being very daring but today really showed that. Kallus saw a cliff ahead and the other side of the forest. A dead end.

  Kallus got a thought. Not a good thought. Well, unless you count risking your life to a very big chance of death a good thing which he doubted highly. What Kallus was thinking was insane. Crazy. Idiotic. A big chance of death.

  Which was exactly why he was going to do it.

  Kallus was going to get as much speed as possible and jump off the cliff and hopefully, keyword is hopefully, make across to the other side and have the spider fall.

  The spider was gaining speed also and screeching its heart out so loud that Kallus was surprise he could still hear.

  The cliff was coming closer into view and Kallus slung his boe-rifle across his back and moved faster. His side was burning and hurting but he went faster. He had to make sure the spider was gone so Zeb and the others were safe and that he could make it also.

  Kallus then jumped and then widened his eyes as he flew in the air and then......

             To be continued......

    Next in line is;

         Star Wars Rebels: Lost

  Been awhile huh? I'm so sorry for not updating I had a huge problem and I had to take of it and also my family was sick and then I got sick and then other crap happened.....

Also the idea thing, I combined two different ideas so shout out to ilovedolphins101 and LightsaberBlaster!

I lava you!

  My sister said, "I found Dick Grayson's cup." 😂😂😂😂

  For those who don't get it, the cup says ICK but the handle is in the shape of a D soooooo.......

  It says a bad word but I found it very funny