Chapter 5

Kanan was pacing in his cabin and for the first four days back home, he was anxious, panicking and angry. His son was captured.

Ezra was everything to him, he helped him have fun, enjoy time, and see joy in any situation. He hoped that Ezra could do the same. Kanan sighed went into a meditation position.

  He breathed calmly and tried to tap into his and Ezra's bond but he felt dullness and...numb?

  Something was really wrong cause then he heard a woman singing? He opened his eyes to see a woman standing in front of him.

  Kanan jumprd back and activated his lightsaber but he felt something soothing? The woman didn't face him but Kanan felt like he knew her.

  ---------------------

  The woman left Ezra about five minuets ago after four days later. Ezra felt like he knew her but it felt like he knew her through someone else.

Darth Vadar walked in and did his whole force choking thing and Tarkin electifried him. Ezra didn't break but felt weak.

  "Tell me." Darth Vadar threatened and Ezra sighed, he still had the mask Sabine made him, but even if he had his sight he wouldn't take it off.

"Haven't broken today and never breaking." Ezra said between rasped breaths. Electricity came.

  They left Ezra barely breathing and having a massive panick attack.

       "Kanan..."

-----------------

  "Who are you?" Kanan asked. The woman was glowing blue and wore a robe that looked liked a Jedi's.

The woman slowly walked out and Kanan clipped his lightsaber on his belt and followed after. He passed the crew whiched followed him.

"Who is that?" Sabine asked and Kanan said, "From what I can tell, a Jedi."

  Everyone followed her out into the night of the Rebellion's base and into a secluded area. She stopped and kept her head down.

  "Wh are you? I know you must be a Jedi from the robe." Kanan said and the crew stayed a step behind him.

  The woman had her hood on and faced them, her face was hidden from the hood but she reached to reveal.

  Kanan watched but she fully took her hood off and looked at him.

  Kanan instantly activated his lightsaber and faced it at the woman.

"M-Master?! I-I don't understand.." Kanan stuttered and the crew stared in shock. Kanan's former master smiled gently.

"My young padawan, well, Jedi Knight." She said with a proud smile and Kanan felt himself tear apart. The crew stared in shock and Kanan shakingly held his lightsaber.

  "I watched my Master...she....you.." Kanan strangled out and his Master gave a sad smile.

  "I am part of the force. I am a blue ghost as most say, I watched you grow up and I wished I could've helped you." She said and frowned in sadness. Kanan clipped his lightsaber back to his belt.

  "Master...I'm sorry for everything that night...but I need your help in finding my padawan-" His Master cut him off with a hand.

  "I know he has become your son," She said and Kanan smiled at his Master.

  "Help me."