Chapter 19

Kallus was visiting Ezra for the first time. No one let him see him cause he was still under watch but now that he was free he wanted to see Ezra. He had to make sure he was safe, after what happened Kallus wanted to protect Ezra.

   Ezra sensed him since Kanan was helping him strengthen himself again so he sat down on his medical bed and said to Kanan, "Can we have some time to talk?" Kanan seemed to understand but he was overprotective of Ezra. He kissed the top of his head and walked out.

  Kallus walked up and said, "Sorry for interrupting your training but, I wanted to see if your're ok." Ezra smiled and said, "I am, thanks for helping me still. I am glad your here." Kallus smiled and saw he was wearing a mask. It was a new one, it had black, orange, green, brown, purple, blue, and white.

  "Sabine made it. Orange is me, green is Kanan, purple is Zeb, brown is Hera, blue is Sabine, white is Chopper's, and uh, your the black color." Ezra said and Kallus felt touched. "I feel honored you'd consider me." Kallus said and Ezra patted next to him.

  Kallus sat down next to him and Ezra said seriously, "Thank you for helping. You've done alot and I know its not easy settling in with us but I'll tell you that its great. Your're part of the family." Kallus felt tears slide down and he hugged Ezra which he returned.

  "Thank you, Ezra Bridger." Kallus muttered into his hair and Ezra smiled into his shoulder. "Your welcome." He said and Ezra hugged tighter. Kallus ran his hand through his hair and Ezra curled up next to him.

  Kallus watched him relax and Kanan walked in. He raised an eyebrow and Kallus shrugged. Ezra smiled at his Dad and reached his hand out. Kanan held his hand and said, "Thank you, Kallus. For helping him." Kallus got up and said, "It was an honor, I would glad-ah!" Kanan hugged Kallus and said, "Thank you for saving my son." Kallus patted his back and Kanan let go and went to Ezra who was reaching towards him. Kallus left and smiled that Ezra was ok.

-----------------------

    Ezra was snuggling into Kanan who was holding him in a tight embrace. His son was asleep when he looked and smiled.

   He and Ezra were going to be alright that they had each other.

-------------------------

    Its short I know but I wanted to do this cause I wanna do something with Kallus. 

       Freakin 275 votes! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! Thank you all so much and I LAVA you!!!!!!!