Chapter 7

Dedicated to @Crazyoceanlove

    ----------------------

  Ezra was limp and numb. He heard footsteps but no one came to him except Darth Vader wanted to make a surprise visit.

  He clomped into his cell and said, "I'm most impressed by your resistance. Perhaps you would make a fine apprentice."

  Ezra freaked out but stayed cool. "Why would I want that? Its boring being a Sith, you just stand there looking menacing and a stupid cape is what you wear." Ezra said and received a hand to his thoart.

  Ezra stopped breathing and felt the hand squeeze, Ezra gasped for breath but Vader squeezed tighter.

  "You will break and then I will end you..so, I suggest you watch yourself or you will meet your doom." Vader threatened.

  He let go and Ezra gasped for breath. Being blind sucks but he would rather  have that than stare at Vader's deadly gaze even though he had a helmet.

  "I will never break...." Ezra gasped and felt his heart inside him squeeze. Ezra gasped in pain and Vader had his hand towards him.

  "I'm squeezing your heart with the force. You do not want me to go further than what I'm doing." He said and let go and Ezra cried when he left.

     -----------------

  Agent Kallus was in his room thinking. He never questioned his position with the Empire but now....he was and did that make him bad?

  He remembered the lasat who made him question. The lasat known as 'Zeb' by his friends.

Kallus was looking at glowing yellow light in his room. The little rock thing....Zeb, had given him.

  He never knew how much pain he caused with the Empire and he felt wrong for staying with them still.

Kallus was thinking until a blue light appeared in his room. He looked around to see a woman and he quickly jumped to feet with his weapon.

  "Who are you?" He questioned and she just stared blankly at him.

  "I'm Jedi Master Depa Billaba." She said and he felt himself tense. She raised a hand and said, "I cannot harm you for I'm a blue ghost."

  Kallus felt a small thing of pity and shame flow through him.

  He deactivated his weapon but felt the old him wanting to run and attack but, the new him was going to listen and not get anyone.

  "Why are you here?" He asked then remembered something.

  "You the Master to that Jedi. Kanan Jarrus." Kallus said and watched her say nothing.

  "I am. I'm here because you can help them." She said and he raised an eyebrow.

  "Why would I help them?" He asked but knew the answer. She smiled small and said, "Because you changed, you are becoming something no one here is."

  Kallus was about to ask something but Master Billaba spoke.

  "You can help the Rebels retrieve their friend." She said and he gaped at her. "I can't do that...I-I..." He couldn't speak.

  I wasn't supposed to help the Rebels, the ones we are fighting but...the pain we caused, Kallus thought.

  "You can help them. Ezra Bridger needs you." She said and he couldn't think.

  He would sent a prisoner free...a rebel...

                        "I'll do it."

-----------------------

   Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Cliff hanger!!!!!! Sorry for my bad spelling, I press the wrong keys cause I usr my phone and the keys are close together so its hard.

  I want Spaghetti O's!!!!!

  Thank you for your support and it means alot!!!!!!!