Chapter 13

Kanan and the crew were flying to the Empire's Star Destroyer where Ezra and Kallus were. No one spoke, just worked.

 ---------------------

   Ezra was following Kallus until he said, "Stop, they'll hear us and I need a break." Kallus softened and helped Ezra lay against the vent's side. "Are you hurt?" Kallus asked and Ezra shook his head. "Just sore...do you think we'll get out of this?" Ezra asked and Kallus was about to answer until Ezra clamped a hand over his mouth and took his mask off.

  "What's wrong?" Kallus asked worriedly. "Its Vader, he's coming." Ezra said and his hand was resting on his side with the scorch marks. "Just rest, I'll watch out for anything if they find us." Kallus said and Ezra fell asleep.

  Kallus thought about his mom. Would she be proud? Kallus saw Ezra's face and sadness was what he felt. Someone so young went through so much.

   ---------------------------

  "We're approaching!" Hera shouted to the others in the common room who ran to their places. They were behind the Empire's ship above Endor and all of the Rebellion's fleet were ready.

  Kanan was on the top canon and focused on the force. He sensed Vader and felt protective. Ezra would not get hurt.

   "Commander Sato fire....NOW!" Hera yelled and watched as Sato and others shot at the Empire's ship.

--------------------

    Kallus felt the ship blow up in the back and threw himself over Ezra protectively. Ezra was confused and felt Kanan. "Dad!" Ezra yelled and jumped up but fell through a grate in the vent and Kallus went down with him.

  Ezra fell with Kallus near him and surrounded by troopers. "Hands up!" They yelled and Ezra sent them away and crawled to Kallus. "Get up! Kanan and the others are here!" He yelled and Kallus bolted up and had his weapon in hand. His weapon made his face and legs glow green as the energy pulsed through it and he attacked the troopers.

  He held nothing back. He repeatedly slammed his weapon into them and stopped when he was done. "Ezra, lets go. We need to get into an escape pod before this hits the planet or we'll die." Kallus said and Ezra got up. "I think I wanna live." Ezra said and followed Kallus. Ezra forgot his mask and Kallus didn't say anything.

---------------

  Kanan shot tie-freighters and said, "We need to look out for the first escape pod! Ezra and Kallus will be in there!" Sabine was in the hangar with Rex and Zeb ready to jump when they enter the planet and reach around where they could jump and land.

  "Sabine! Do you have the bombs?" Zeb asked as Chopper wheeled around trying to take care of everything and canons. "Duh, Rex has half and I have half. You need to throw them when I say and when Rex says cause your the only one who can throw farther." Sabine said and Rex slid his helmet on.

   Hera flew into Endor and watched as the Empire crashed. "Did anyone get an escape pod?" Kanana asked and heard Hera say, "The..pod..made..crash..didn't..get..them.."

Sorrow filled Kanan as he heard this...

-------------------

 I'm back! Sorry for the short chapter but I don't feel good if you didn't see the message I posted. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I froze at camping so yay but I'm sleeping like crazy so I LAVA you and thank so much for everything!

  I love that you all love my books and I'm grateful for you guys! Thank you and I hope you have a great day!