Chapter 11

Sabine was making paint bombs until she felt guilt again. Ever since Ezra was taken she never let herself forgive herself for letting her brother get captured. Kallus may be on their side but she didn't trust him.

  Sabine heard Zeb yelling at Chopper and grinned. Ezra would never let Chopper get away with tazing him. Sabine giggled and started working harder.

-------------------

 Zeb stopped chasing Chopper and felt sad. Ezra may be annoying sometimes but actually the kid meant alot to him. Ezra was that little brother that you couldn't stop but care so much for him.

  They may fight but Zeb cares alot for the kid and if someone messes with his family...well, no one ever lived to tell the tale.

------------------

  Chopper missed Ezra. It was like with Kanan, he wanted his family. Chopper remembered when Hera found him and he had a family, and Ezra was his family. 

 -------------------

  Hera was working on the controls when she felt a protective surge go through her. Ezra was her son and no one hurt her little cubs.

   Hera almost broke the controls thinking about the Empire. Her son was captured and messing with Hera in angry protective Wampa mode is a huge mistake.

------------------

  Kanan felt anger and pain. His padawan, his son, his boy, his child was in the Empire's grip and it was angering.

  Everyone thinks they can somehow get past a Jedi, but when you mess with their padawans...they will be a price to pay.

  Kanan remembered the time when Ezra and him played outside and he had a nightmare.

    Kanan was chasing Ezra and tackled him. "I got you!" Kanan yelled and Ezra pouted, "Take this!" He yelled and kicked Kanan's foot away so Kanan fell on his side and Ezra ran away.

  "Hey! Don't think I'm letting you get away!" Kanan chased him until it was time to leave. They walked into the Ghost and Ezra yawned. "Get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." Kanan said and Ezra walked off.

   Kanan woke up to Ezra knocking on his door. "Come in." He said and Ezra walked in hesitantly. "Hey kid, whats up?" Kanan asked and Ezra twitched. He wasn't used to hearing someone care for him and it was hard cause he yearned to have a parent's love.

   "Come here." Kanan said as if he read his mind and Ezra hugged him and cried. Kanan soothed him and Ezra buried his head into his chest. "I saw you die." He said and Kanan laid him next to him.

  "Sleep, I'll stay." He said and Ezra slowly fell asleep with no nightmares.

   Kanan smiled and still couldn't comprehend he was a father. It was amazing but scary, he didn't want to fail his kid. Sabine was like a daughter to him and they bonded over some things and with Ezra he could bond over anything. He didn't have favorites or anything it was just Sabine didn't trust them for a while but after the years they had together she later still kinda didn't trust them and it hurt.

   Ezra was hard to trust them and it understandable. Yet he did trust them now.

-----------------------

  Ezra was by himself in his cell and he thought of his family. Hera was the mom, Kanan was the dad, Sabine was the awesome sister, Chopper was the family pet yet companion and Zeb....he was the weird-smelly-uncle-yet big brother type.

  Ezra was grateful for Kallus helping them.

------------------------

  Kallus was in his room trying to plan out the mission yet he was laying down on his bed trying to sleep. He needed it yet he couldn't without thinking about the things he did.

  Did he deserve it? Kallus didn't know if he deserved to join the rebellion if he survived, should he just stay on a remote planet and give help to the rebellion when they call or join them? Kallus wanted to but he knew they wouldn't trust him. 

  Kallus started to sleep when he saw Master Billaba and she sang to him. He relaxed and thought about his mom...he didn't even remember her.

  "Thank you.." Kallus muttered as he drifted to sleep while Billaba sang softly. 

     On the outside, Kallus was a strong, clever, and dangerous man. But on the inside, he was soft, caring, and protective. He would die for Ezra to be with his family.

-------------------

   Darth Vader sliced the head off of the commander on the Star Destroyer he was on. "You will not disobey me!" Vader yelled at the men on board.

  Everyone didn't move. They just let Vader destroy everything and anyone. Vader made his way to where he could talk to his Master. He kneeled and Sidious's head projected out.

   "They have let a ship of Rebels escape...what should I do?" Vader asked and Sidious laughed. "Kill them." He said and Vader stood. "Understood." Sidious disappeared and Vader started walking down the halls.

  He activated his lightsaber and killed anyone in his way.

-------------------------------

  Surprise! I'm back! But only for today and tomorrow....me and me family are going with my cousin camping for thanksgiving so I be updating. But I posted a new chapter of a book I'm writing soooo.....TA-DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

  So...who has seen the Doctor Strange movie? I have and it was awesome!!!! I won't spoil anything for those who want to watch and haven't yet but all I'm saying is that Benit (whatever his name is) Cumberbatch looks alot like the comic version of Doctor Strange!!!!