Chapter 9

Kallus was with Ezra talking about the planet Endor they were about to pass soon.

In a few days they will reach Endor and the rebellion were going to save their friend...but Kallus was sure he himself wasn't going to survive.

If they were caught Kallus planned to give himself up so the Rebels could have their friend.

"Kallus, are you going to come with us?" Ezra asked and Kallus sighed. "If I don't get blasted or if your friends don't mind, I would like to join you." He said.

Ezra smiled and said, "I know you will." Kallus smiled at him and said, "I hope so."

-------------------

Kanan was with his Master in his cabin. "I wish I could've done something to save you." Kanan said.

Billaba smiled sadly and said, "I'm glad you ran, I couldn't stand it if you died." Kanan shook his head.

"But I ran! I was a coward!" He shouted and Billaba saw how much guilt he had.

Billaba straightened her look and said, "Caleb Dume, if you died with me back then I would've yelled at you in the force and never let you rest until I was satisfied."

Kanan snorted and said, "Doesn't change what I did." Billaba grew furious.

"What could you have done if I died and you were surrounded by clones? You couldn't have stopped them or me dying. I gave you an order to run because I love you and you would've died also." She said and Kanan felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Master, I wished I could've saved you." He said and looked at her regretfully. She smiled and said, "I don't blame you."

"Thank you for helping us, I now can have my son back in a few days." Kanan said.

"Your welcome."

----------------

Vader sensed a disturbance. A betrayal and he was going to find who betrayed the Empire.

"Sir, your ship is ready." A scared commander said. "Good, now, prepare your ship for war. Seems we have Rebels to fight soon." He said and walked off.

Vader flew in his ship and made his way to where Ezra Bridger was.

If there was trouble, Vader made sure he would end it.

-------------------

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter and thank you so much for wishing me to get better! That made my day when I read them!

I guess I threw up cause of something I ate but now I feel better!!!! Yay! I feel more happy cause of you guys and thank you soooo much for everything!!!!!

You all deserve a huge cookie for your awesomeness!!!!! Or however you spell that but, thank you again!!!!

Have a fan-freaking-tastic day!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

I HAVE REGAINED MY POWER AND I SHALL UPDATE SOOOOON!

Hehe, thank you loving my costume and thats my pumpkin up on the top picture! LAVA you!!!

What would Vader say if I told him, 'I LAVA you!' ? Would he get offended or kill me first???? Hehe..