Chapter 14

Dedicated to 

---------------------------------

   Kanan was shooting tie-freighters and arguing with himself. Ezra is alive, maybe I heard wrong, He thought. Kanan watched as one of tie's flew into another. They were now inside Endor and Sabine was shouldering her bag of bombs.

  "Rex, Sabine, and Zeb! Jump...NOW!"  Hera shouted over the comm. Kanan was listening and then had a thought. Maybe the comm's went out?

  "Hera! How are the comm's?!" He shouted and shot another tie and Chopper shot two more. "They went out! But we saw an escape pod shoot out! I'm sending Zeb the coordinates to get there!" Hera shouted as she moved away from the Empire.

  Kanan felt relief that Ezra and Kallus were alive and he has a chance to get his son back.

--------------------

 Kallus was running from debris falling on them and attacking troopers as they made it to the escape pods. Kallus was running until Ezra fell with a pained gasp. Kallus didn't see because the ship exploding was too loud so when he was about to turn around the hallway to the pods he saw Ezra laying on the ground with troopers surrounding him.

   Rage filled Kallus as he activated his weapon and ran with a war call. The troopers looked and went to blast him but Kallus jumped on piece's of debris and with the end of his boe-rifle which was plusing with green energy and rammed it into one of their chest's.

  Ezra was holding his side which was throbbing and Kallus grabbed a stromtrooper by the neck and threw them and finished the last off.

   Kallus finished and deactivated his weapon to where he could shoot. He wrapped Ezra's left arm around him and he put his weapon in his other hand holding Ezra. "Where are you hurt?" Kallus asked and the ship rocked and Kallus almost fell.

  "My side, its fine. Just trying to get over the electricity from Tarkin...but Vader is coming in a while." Ezra said and Kallus helped him to an escape pod. He never had good experiences with them.

  Kallus got them in and started to take off. "Your friends will know where we are, Master Billaba made up the part that when the first escape pod goes, they'll know its us." He explained. Ezra was sitting down while Kallus launched them.

  "Hold on!" Kallus yelled and they saw the Rebellion fighting the Emire. Tie-freighters were exploding and so were some ships from the Rebels. "We're in the planet! Hold on!" Kallus yelled as he quickly ran to Ezra and held onto him.

 Ezra went forward and felt metal slice his arms and Kallus was thrown into the dashboard and his head was slammed into it.

 They stopped around some tree's and some open land. "Kallus?" Ezra asked and Kallus felt his head hurt and blood was all over his head. "Here." Kallus said and got up. He felt his head and felt a gash along his hairline and above his eye.

   Kallus walked to the door and opened it to see no one. He got Ezra up who was covered in cuts and walked out carefully. "We have to stay here, your friends will find us so we'll hide in some bushes. Stay with me." Kallus said and Ezra raised an eyebrow.

  "I'm covered in cuts and trying to recover from being interrogated, oh not to mention I'm blind so where could I go?" Ezra said sarcastically. Kallus rolled his eyes and hid them in some bushes near the pod.

  All they could was wait and hope the others would get them before the enemy did.

--------------------------------

   Rex and Sabine quickly drew their blasters out and shot down troopers as Zeb ran to find Ezra and Kallus. He fought vicious and like an animal. Rex and Sabine watched shocked but went back to fighting.

  "How we going to throw them when we don't have Zeb?!" Sabine yelled and punched a trooper in the face and shot him. Rex shot a trooper without looking and said, "Roll them, kick them, or throw them! Those are our option's!" Sabine grabbed a bomb and threw at a group of troopers and watched them explode.

  "Zeb hurry up." Sabine said under her breath and attacked troopers.

---------------------

  Kanan was in the hangar above the fighting of Rex and Sabine against the Empire and watched the ramp open. "Now!" Hera yelled and Kanan jumped head first. He activated his lightsaber and sliced through a walker. 

  He landed and started attacking. Rex felt like he was back in the Clone War.

--------------------------------

  Zeb was running and followed the coordinates Hera gave him. It was hard with all the fighting going around but he made sure Ezra would come back.

   He would make sure.

-------------------------

 Hazahhhh!!!!! A chapter! I decided that since I'm sick and got no life I would make more chapters! 

  Does anyone want donuts? I want some but I can't since I'm seeing the doctor but my brother said he was bringing some and then I felt like Luke...

  LUKE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR CURSE OF BAD STUFF PASS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

    I'm posting another soon, maybe today or tomorrow. 

   TA-DAAAA!!!!!!!