Chapter Ten - Memories Are For The Weak

~~~~~~~~~Chapter 10 - Memories are for the Weak~~~~~~~~~~

~~Dace P.O.V~~

I didint understand where Loki was taking me...

"Dont you remember me" i remembered him asking.

I looked at his back then at the hand that was grabbing mine and dragging me along.

no, i dont remember you...

or at least i wanted to say that, but when he saw the confused expression on my face, his whole face fell and here we are now, him dragging me to whatever place we were going.

I didn't know how long passed, but when we passed the old fountain i used to play by with kaine, i started counting the steps.

1...2...3...4...5...6....7...8...

Soon we passed the familiar picnic table where me and kaine used to play pirates atop of...

56...57...58...59...60...61....62...

Passing the familiar playground slide...

93...94...95...96...97...98...

Passing the Concrete wall...

106...107...108...109...110...111...112...113

After we passed the sign  "FanSide Elementry" I forced him to come to a stop.

"Why are we going to a old elementry school?" I asked looking up at him.

I felt his grip tighten as he looked down at me.

"I used to go here" He stated looking at the old playground

I stared at where he was looking as i saw nothing but a small area that was beside the slide, on the only dirt place of the whole sand filled playground.

No one know's why the school shut down. My 7th grade year, they just suddenly annouced that the school was going to be tore down. Why it was still up, that was the mystery.

"Yeah? I did int know, I went here as well" I answer looking down at out connected hands.

"I know"

"You know?"

"Yeah..."

"Did we perhaps ever talk?" I asked

He looked at me straight in the eyes...

"Do you really not remember, not remember anything....Do you remember when you saved me? Do you remember when i was small, frail weak? Do you remember ever being bullied? Do you remember ever saving anyone!" He half yelled.

I looked up at frightened as i shook my head. His grip tightened as he continued to stare.

"I dont remember anything, how could i? It was nearly 10 years ago" I anwser trying to free myself from his grip.

"You might not remember but i did..."

I looked up confused.

"Back in Elementary school, there was a small boy. He was weaker then everyone around him. He was bullied, Ignored, and worst of all, alone. No one spoke to him, no one even gave him a second glance. Even at home, he was alone. He didnt want to grow up to be his farther, he didn't even want to grow up to be like his mother. He wanted nothing to do with him..."

Loki's grip loosened as his voice broke. I felt something tingling my hands as the headache returned. He looked away and quietly he continued.

"When the boy knew, that everything was never going to be alright. He planned on ending everything...and he was sure he really was going to end everything. The next day when the bullies came for him, he was ready to finally give up and just...disappear, but one small light saved him...one small child saved him. The savior didint save him from not only the bullies, but the savior saved him from himself."