Chapter Eight - Hunter's Secrets

A/N: SOrry for slow update, Here it is :DD

On the right is a picture of my wondeful Loki :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 8 - Hunter's Secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Loki POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Ignored The stinging on my cheek as i kept my head down.

"Im Sorry Sir" I apologized Before lifting my head up again.

I Stared at the pale grey eye's that glared back at mine.

"You Let Him escape!" He Yelled.

"I Apologize"

"Apologize my ass, You finally had the chance to move up in this society but you just had to let him get away"

"I Promise it will not happen again"

"It better Not, I don't plan on letting you get away the second time! Now Go, An escaped Blood Fairy is running, I want you to kill on sight, don't let them breath, don't let them see, don't let them, Just end it!"

I nodded me head slightly before turning around as leaving the room without looking back.

My Farther was two faced. When i brought honor to him, he smiled and acted like a farther. When i fail, or don't go on a mission when he tells me to, He acts like my boss and punishes me. I failed this mission because i couldn't find the vampire, i wasn't sure where it was.  Whenever he was, he must be good at hiding, not even the best hunters have found him. You can always feel his presence, but you can never see his presence nor feel him...The mysterious Vampire Rath...

"No words, No movements, No breaths...Last sight, Last smell, Last Breath" I whispered to the Blood fairy as she cried tears of blood.

Pulling the trigger as her body flew with the force and landed on the floor. Her true form finally showed as blood swirled around her in a beautiful flower. Her wings melted into the blood as her body burned to black and the ground caught on fire.

This Made my job easier as i walked out the front door. The building easily caught on fire as in a few moments, the whole building was burning in an array of beautiful colors.

I walked away without looking back. I stuck the gun back into my boot as i stepped onto my bike.

Turning on the engine i started riding away. The wind blowing through my ears, and drying the blood stains on my face.

Was i proud of what i did....No

Was i Happy for killing innocent people...no

Did i enjoy doing this job...No

This is why i never wanted to become a hunter in the first place...but i have to admit, being able to kill the disgusting supernatural creatures was a up to this horrible job.

I finally arrived at the main building as i nodded to the man walking in so that he knew i completed the job.

Walking over to the first floor bathroom i turned on the hot water letting it run. I stared at the mirror looking at the blood on my face and clothes, then the char and building pieces in my hair.

I splashed water on my face before walking out of the bathroom shaking my hair, trying to clean out the renaments

Looking over at the TV, I saw the Breaking news fire sign. They we're talking about finding the suspect that did this, and how they would bring justice...It was useless, they wont ever find any clues nor ideas, then int he end, it"ll be deemed as a gas leak, or misuse of electricity.