1. Timber.

So this is my second experience in writing stories, hope you'll enjoy x

.Chapter 1.

( Isadora's POV)

"Isa! Get your lazy arse out of the bed right now and get ready for school!" my mother yelled from downstairs like she usually does in mornings with that annoying voice of hers.

I don't even know why she cares about my education when she's supposed to hate me, she only loves her wasted husband. She left my father for him and I was forced to live with both of them as my father had to travel abroad and work in Paris.

"Isadora!" she screamed louder than the first time.

"Fine!" I shouted then groaned getting out of bed to get ready for another school day, another day of boredom, another day of bullying.

I get bullied at school but I'm not that type of a girl who would cut or hate her life because of it, I do hate my life a little but it's not because of my annoying bullies, It's just I feel that life is not giving me enough chances to prove myself. It's not even giving me any friends or family. The only member I contact is my father whom I rarely visit in France.

I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a pony tail then went to wear some skinny jeans and a simple green t-shirt with some flowers on it. Nothing special as usual.

"Finally you're awake fu.cking sleepy head." my step father stated checking me out with his eyes like a lion looking at his predator. I rolled my eyes at him then sat down to have my breakfast.

"I told you million times before not to roll your eyes at your step father! Show some respect!" my mother hissed placing the dish she just finished washing on the counter.

"If he shows some respect, then I'll do." I replied coldly looking down at my own hands, but then I remembered that whenever I do something wrong to her husband, she never feeds me and tells me to help myself, so I just got up and went to make me a small sandwich.

I quickly grabbed my bag when I finished the sandwich and left the house without uttering any word and they seemed to be satisfied as they just kept talking like a happy couple. I wish that I could get out of their prison and live alone.

I walked to school like I always do everyday, and when I took a step inside the school's yard, I let the bullying begin.

"Oh, the skinny thin nerd arrived." one of the school's popular guys shouted and the rest of his group laughed pointing at me as I walked towards the hallway.

I let the other students scream disrespectful names at me and throw stuff at my body not bothering to lift my eyes up from the ground and let them ruin my already ruined day. But I looked at the bright side, this year is my last one, I have to finish it then I'll be free to do whatever I want.

(Harry's POV)

"How ya doing today, man?" my best friend of 9 years, Louis, greeted as I let him into the darkened house he made me live in.

"Great." I replied letting my dull state take over my voice which earned a sigh from Louis.

"You still upset about moving here and staying alone?" he asked taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Upset? who says I'm upset? as long as I'm kept away from girls then I'm satisfied." I answered showing some sarcasm in my voice.

I know I can't stand girls, but that doesn't mean that I can't bear other livings too, I was happy when I lived in the middle of the town. I don't hate living here in the middle of the forest, it's the opposite actually, I love living here so much cause I get to sight no girls as long as I'm here, but I just feel so abandoned.