Chapter Six - Cas is Really Determined

Dean was nervous about going back to school after homecoming, and for good reason. The second Cas spotted him, he walked over.

Hey there gorgeous ;)

"Hi Cas," Dean said wearily, continuing walking down the hall.

Is that it? Tsk, tsk.

Dean didn't say anything, just ducked into his first class.

Okay, okay, fine. I'll see you later, hotcakes.

***

Cas pursued Dean for several days after that. At least very little could make Dean blush anymore... Dean avoided him for the most part, with Charlie's help.

"He'll give up eventually. I just need to wait it out. Tomorrow is Friday, then it's the weekend. Surely he'll slow down after that," Dean told Charlie as they sat in Charlie's room.

"I still don't like how much he's fixated on you," she replied. Dean was silent for a moment.

"Charlie, do you know what happened to him? You used to be his friend, right?" He asked. Charlie shrugged.

"I don't have a clue. He was clumsy as all hell, though. He was always falling down and running into things," she said.

"Really?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. He was always showing up with these bruises," Charlie said. Dean looked up sharply.

"H-He was?" He asked, staring at her.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Uh... no reason. I, uh... I've got to go home, Sam and Bobby will be waiting for me," Dean said. Charlie nodded.

Bobby pounced as soon as Dean walked in the door.

"Something bothering you, son?" Bobby asked. Dean paused.

"I... I think Cas' dad might beat him," Dean said reluctantly. Bobby's eyes widened slightly.

"Are you sure?"  

"No, its just a hunch. Bobby, I don't know what to do," Dean said, sliding into a chair at the table.

"Just keep an eye on him," Bobby said. Dean nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but just then, Sam walked in.

"Hey Dean! Hey Bobby," he said. Dean smiled.

"Heya Sammy. How was school?" Dean asked, trying to forget about Cas for the moment.

"It was good. There was a history test, but I'm pretty sure I did okay," Sam said.

"Nice. Any news about Gabriel?" Dean asked, raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"No. Nothing new," Sam said. Dean just winked. Sam and Bobby started discussing the history test as Dean got a text.

Meet me in the bathroom tomorrow, let me show you how to live? ;)

Dean just shook his head and put his phone away. When was Cas going to learn to leave him alone?