37.

Perrie

Once I arrived at the airport, I was greeted by a white girl with blonde hair just like mine. Her name is Lucy Connell. I think I've heard her surname before.

Right before we left the airport, Grandpa called me and told me that I should come with Lucy because she'll be the one who'll tour me around Korea tomorrow to explore and look for a nice spot to place our new building. He also mentioned that we'll be meeting my other tourist guide later on. 

Our ride took about twenty minutes before we arrived at the hotel I'll be staying in. 

"You can unpack your stuff first and rest. We'll be down the lobby whenever you're ready." Lucy girl told me before going inside the elevator. Right before it closes, I saw her wink at me and I can't help but feel a little strange about it. 

I made my way inside my room and placed my bags down the floor. I walked towards the huge window and opened the curtains. My oh my, what a beautiful scenery! I admired the view right in front of me before starting to unpack my things, just like what Lucy asked me to do.

I was placing all my clothes on the cabinet when I saw a little note tucked into my favorite hoodie. I thought I left that at home? I took the note and read it.

You almost left your favorite hoodie here. I feel like you'll use it more there than us. I don't want you to catch colds baby. Take care of yourself m'kay? I love you!

Your Jadey xoxo

I can't help but smile after reading the short note from my girl. Even if we're miles away, I could still feel her love. I'm so lucky to have her. 

I looked at my watch and saw that it was still early here so maybe, its night time there. I just shrugged and took out my phone to text my lovely girlfriend. 

(Pez 1:04 pm) Hey, baby, just arrived at the hotel...I'm exhausted! How are you and our angel?

Within minutes, my phone vibrated. Is she still awake?

(Jadey 1:05 pm) You should rest babe, don't exhaust yourself so much, yeah?

(Jadey 1:05 pm) oh, and our son is sleeping peacefully next to me

Then she attached a photo of it. Jaden's all cuddled up next to her while Jade smiled at the camera. I can't help but smile, I love them so much. 

(Pez 1:08 pm) he still looks so cute even if he's asleep....how's that even possible?

(Jadey 1:10 pm) Ikr!! But maybe she got 'em genes from ya *wink wink*

(Pez 1:11 pm) Says you! You're the cutest between us

(Jadey 1:11 pm) I know 

(Pez 1:12 pm) Why are ya still awake tho? What time is it there?

(Jadey 1:15 pm) Around three

(Jadey 1:15 pm) And I'm not yet sleepy babe

(Pez 1:16 pm) Wtf baby, you have to sleep now! 

(Jadey 1:17 pm) I can't

(Jadey 1:17 pm) Ur not here next to me, I don't have my cuddle buddy  :(