36.

Perrie

"I'm gonna miss you cutie," I told Jaden as I crouched down to his size. I kept combing his hair as we stared in each other's eyes.

Jade was supposed to be the only one who'll drop me off here at the airport but because of Jaden's tantrum and whines, we had no choice but to bring him along.

Of course, Brad and Lauren were here too. They wanted to bid me goodbye before I take off.

I didn't want to go. Even if Jade told me that it was okay, I really don't want to. I'm scared. I'm scared that if I go, I won't be able to get back to them again for the second time. No, I couldn't let that happen.

But Jade forced me to. She told me that we both won't let that happen again.

Especially now that we decided to tell Jaden about me being his other Mom and technical Dad. As soon as I get back home, I would tell him right away. I just know that he'll be happy about it.

"Can you just stay, Per? Mom and I wiww surewy miss you." He said and pouted. I chuckled a bit because he looks just like his Mom. "I don't want you to go Per-per!" He said and wrapped his arms around my neck. I rubbed circles on his back as he cried.

He'll be missing me so much, I can feel it.

"Shh, don't cry kid. Hey, hey, it'll be fine." I told him then made him face me. I gave him a smile and said, "I promise you that I'll only be gone for a few days and before you know it, I'm back. And when I do get back, I will give you a lot of presents. Do you want anything? Just tell me and I'll get it for you there." I wiped away the tears left on his cheeks and gave it a little squeeze. "Just promise me one thing too, m'kay?" He nodded and asked 'what is it'. "Take care of your Mom. Don't let her do things alone at home, okay? You must help her. And don't stress her so much, you're a big boy now. You know your responsibilities, right?"

"Yes, I know them." He said proudly. "I wiww take care of her, I promise!" He said and held out his pinky. We intertwined our fingers and I gave him a last hug before standing up to hug Laur and Brad.

"You watch out for those Korean guys, alright? Don't entertain them because I swear I would follow you there and kill you because you hurt Jade." Lauren warned me and I just laughed but promised to not do such a thing. "You take care, huh? Call us if you can."

"I will." I promised and faced Brad. "Will you still be able to stay here until next Sunday?"

He nodded. "I'm sure that the lads would understand. And besides, we won't leave our godchild until you're not around." He said and hugged me. "Bring us some Korean food when you get back. Well, only if you can though."

"I'll try," I said and waved him goodbye. I bid Jaden and Lauren goodbye as well because my flight will be leaving in ten minutes. They walked away to give me and Jade a moment to say our goodbye's.

"You got everything you need?" She asked me as she fixed the collars of my suit. I nodded. "You sure?"

"Hundred percent," I said truthfully and held her hands. This is the perfect time to tell her everything that I'm feeling right now. "Listen, if I don't come back within seven days, I want you to do this three things for me, m'kay?".

She bit her lip but nodded. She knew this was coming.

"First, I want you to be the one to tell our son about me being his other parent. If I didn't get back on time, I know he'll be questioning why so I want you to explain everything to him. No more secrets, no more white lies. Tell him everything he needs to know. I know he'll understand." She nodded and I squeezed her hand.