30.

Jade

"So, you need a banner, some balloons and a venue for the party, right?" Perrie asked as she typed all of that on her phone.

We're currently at Rita's bakery as we both decided to be out of the house to plan Jaden's party. We left the house to Leigh, Tristan and Brad. Camila decided to be back at their house for a while after taking Lauren to the airport. Of course, we're all sad that Lauren had to leave but we're trying our best to cope up with it. We don't want Camila to be sad so we tried our best to let her be. She also said that she'll be back tomorrow morning to help prepare for Jaden's party.

"Once, we got all those, what else do you need?" she asked as she placed her phone down to take a sip from her coffee. "Have you invited his friends?" I shook my head. "I assume, you need some invitation cards like right now, yeah?" I nodded.

"But we can't do it in just an hour before picking up our son. That'll be a hassle." I said and took a bite on my sandwich. "And besides, it has to be 'Power Ranger' themed. It would take us three hours to make the card special."

"I have an idea," She said and picked up her phone and started to call somebody. "Hello? Yeah, its me. I was wondering if you could help me. I need you to make an invitation card for my lil' boy's birthday. Can you do it within an hour? Great. I'll pick those up in forty. Thanks Ariana, I owe you." Then she hung up the phone. She looked at me with a wide smile. "Problem solved."

"H-how....what...nevermind. How about the venue? You need that on the invitation." I said.

"Relax, I already told her the venue and all the things you needed are being prepared." She simply said as if planning a birthday party was a piece of cake. Speaking of cakes...

"We have another problem..." She rose an eybrow at me. "Jaden wanted a Power Ranger cake for tomorrow. And it will take me so long to make one if that's the theme. Where could we find the cake then?"

She thought for a moment and when I saw her rose up from her seat, I just knew that she was onto something again.

When she came back, she was with Rita. Why is she bringing her here? She needs to run her business.

"Hey Pez, why have you brought Rita?"

"Because..." she let Rita sit on the couch she was sitting earlier and she sat next to me. "She will be the one making the cake for tomorrow. So hurry up and discuss the things you wanted with her so she could get started." And she winked at me.

"But she had a a lot of work to do." I contemplated. I know that she's a busy woman so I don't want to bother her.

"No worries dear," Rita said. "I have my people, they could help me with running this store."

I nodded. Then, if that's the case, I started to talk about what Jaden's cake should look like. I told her that his favorite flavor would probably be Chocolate or Vanilla. Rita listed all the things that I was saying and I'm quite impressed that she was getting all the idea of what I wanted the cake to look like.

We discussed about it for a good ten minutes then she was gone. She told us that she'll be on the kitchen, making the magic happen. Perrie told her that if she had any problems, she'll just have to contact us.

Perrie and I continued to talk about the birthday party for our dear little angel. We talked about the people that might come tomorrow, the food, the place and of course our present.

I wanted us to just give him one simple present but Perrie insisted on spoiling our son with many gifts tomorrow. She told me that she has plenty of presents for our son tomorrow and I wonder how much it all costs. Although she told me not to worry, I still am worrying. If she'll keep on spoiling our son, I'm afraid that he'll think that we could give him all the things he asks whenever. I don't want him to be like that.