9.

Jade

"Mommy wook! Miss Wovato gave me three stars today! She said its because my drawing was very good." Jaden said and showed off his arm that has three star stamps on it. I genuinely smiled at him and patted his head.

"That's great pet. I'm so proud of you." I said and kissed the top of his head. "Now, let's get home. I've heard that your Uncle would bring Leoni and Amara at home today."

His face lit up. It had been long since he last bonded with his cousins, it was the perfect prize for being great at school today.

"Drive faster Mommy! I wanna see baby Amara and Weoni!" He said and jumped up and down the car seat. I shook my head playfully and drove faster than the usual.

We went inside the house after I parked the car and Jaden was met by Karl and Leoni. They talked a little before Leoni pulled Jaden upstairs to see baby Amara. I walked towards my brother.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have work?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I had a day off since I decided to let the kids go here. Shireen wants me to go but I refused. I wanted to have some bonding time with the kiddos." He explained. Well, like what I've said, he and Shireen are okay again. Sooner or later I know that they'll fight again but I know they'll end up being okay again. Same old routine.

"How about you? Don't you have any appointments?" He asked and pointed at the paintings placed beside the telly.

I shook my head and sighed. It had been so long since I last had an appointment with a client who would buy my painting, so far no one contacted to buy another painting. Can't blame them, I know my paintings sucks.

"Nonsense Jade, your paintings are the best!" Karl said and draped his arm around my shoulder. Did I say that out loud? "Believe me when I say that, but there's just a tiny problem with it though."

"And that is?"

"It lacks life Jade. Yeah, it looks beautiful and elegant but its not lively. Its not a kind of painting that you still have to stare at and analyze something to realize that its a great painting. But the thing is, its not about what you're suppose to see in a painting, its about what does it make you feel." He said and patted my shoulder. "You're a great painter, my dear sister, but sometimes, in order for you to make a masterpiece, you have to set aside that negative feeling inside you. Its holding you back from giving your work some life."

I stopped for a little while and thought about what he said. He was right on so many levels. But I can't do what he said right away, I mean I can do what he wanted me to do but it takes time. After four years, my heart is still in the process of healing and I can't set aside my feelings while working if my heart is still broken.

I just don't know when it'll heal, when will someone mend my heart?

-

Her thoughts were disrupt when Jaden and Leoni run back downstairs and pulled her up the couch then upstairs shouting that she should look at baby Amara sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Wook at her Mommy. She's beautifuw." Jaden said and his eyes twinkled when Mara started to stir a little. "Can I howd her when she wakes up, Mommy?"

"We're gonna have to ask your Aunt Shireen about that baby." She said and Jaden nodded before putting his attention back on the sleeping baby.

Jade 'awed' when she noticed how happy Jaden looked while looking at Amara. He looked like he's a protective brother, guarding the little angel while she's asleep. Jade wondered if her son would be like that if she happen to have another baby. Well, maybe in another life since it impossible to have a baby now.

"He'll be a great big brother." Jade said to herself before making her way out the room, leaving Shireen and the kids alone. She was about to go downstairs when her phone rang.

She answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Jadeypoo!" A low voice greeted Jade and the brunette knew who it is.

"Tris! What's up?"

"Nothing much." he chuckled. "How are you?"

Jade shrugged as she sat on the couch as she watched her brother flip through the channels. "M'good. I just left Jaden upstairs to bond with his cousins. Karl and his family visited us today." she smiled as she remembered the scene that happened earlier between Jaden and Amara.

"That's great Jade!" The lad said. "How about Jaden's birthday? What are your plans?" he asked.

"I haven't planned it yet since I'm still kinda...well...I still don't have enough money to throw Jaden a huge party just like I promised him last year." Jade sighed. If only her artworks have life in it just like what his brother said, maybe someone would buy it. "I don't even think I could buy him a present. I'm such a terrible mother."

"Oh Jadeypoo, don't think that way." Tristan comforted her. "You're the best mother a kid could ask for. Don't think otherwise." He said and eventhough he wasn't there with her, she could feel the lad's presence hugging the life out of her just to make her feel better. He knows her so well, well that's because they're bestfriends. "And you don't have to worry about the money, Brad and I are willing to help you pay for everything. No worries."

"Oh Tris, you guys don't hav----"

"We want to Jadeypoo, and there's nothing you could do to stop us." he said and chuckled. "Isn't that right, Bradley?"

"Ya-uh. We'll even tell the others about it so we'll have more help. The more the merrier right?" The curly-haired boy said.

Jade just let out a relaxing sigh. She didn't know what she'll do if she didn't have her friends by her side. She's lucky to have them, and so are they.

"Really, thank you guys. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Its no biggie Jeed. Just text us the details for the things that needs to be paid for and where's the venue. We'll be there maybe a week before the party."

"Okay, I'll start with it maybe later or tomorrow. Thank you so much Tris!"

"No prob Jadeypoo. Keep in touch, m'kay? Oh and tell Jaden that we miss him!"

"Will do, you two take care." And with that Jade hung up on them and started to watch the show on the telly that his brother was watching.

-

Perrie sighed as she sat on her swivel chair and buried her face in her palms. She just finished a meeting with one of their investors here in Shields that her Grandfather asked her to. Of course, she had no choice but to do it.

The meeting was boring as fuck and the man was very hard to get. She tried everything she could to get him to say yes but he just left her with, "I'll get back to you on that" and poof, he's gone.

She was sure that her Grandfather wouldn't be so happy about this.

Her job is getting harder and harder each day and she didn't know if she could still keep this up. She's busy with work every single day and she had no time for herself anymore. She doesn't even have time to plan a meeting with her parents and family and even with her friends since she's always occupied with paper works.

But she had to find a way. She had to talk to them as soon as possible so she could fix everything. So that after she finished explaining herself to them, she could focus on fixing her problem with Jade.

She still had a lot of questions in her head. Questions that only Jade could answer. But there's this question that she was really eager to know the answer, and that is who was the father of her child.

-

Tradley is the best.

So the picture above are Jerrie today! Look at them ripped jeans 😂 they look like twins to be honest. But still meant to be haha.

Anw, have you listened to the snippets of the songs from Glory Days? What's your fave? Mine's Down & Dirty and Nothing Else Matters. But all the songs are soooo good. The album should be number one once its released. Also, keept streaming SOTME on itunes and spotify okay?

Love you all and thanks for the  undying support.

-prankadoodle