Chapter 85 part 2

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I spend Christmas Eve sitting in the house playing Christmas music and filling up on cookies and a simple meal of sandwiches to leave room for tomorrow it was a good way to spend our first Christmas as a married couple. We sit down and I pick up the gifts we had gotten for each other I hand him the large box and he passes me a tiny one I let him go first he tears off the paper and opens the box he looks really surprised at his gift which was a new pair of boots with his initials sewn onto them he pulls off his old ones and tries on his new ones then looks at me. "They are a perfect fit thank you Ness." I smile "You're welcome." I was glad they fit he really needed some new ones I pick up my gift then open it.

Kevin's POV

I watch as Vanessa picks up the tiny gold locket with a K and an N engrave on it, it wasn't as great as the boots she gave me but I knew she would like it. "It's great thank you so much Kev I love it." I smile "I thought you would." I take the necklace and she lifts up her hair then I put the necklace around her neck and kiss it she curls up in my lap and lays her head on my chest we watch the fire in the fireplace and the Christmas tree create a faint light in the dark room. For our first Christmas being married it had been really great I couldn't wait to see where the two of us would be by this time were next year I looked forward to spending my life with her this Christmas was special and I loved getting to spend it with Ness.

Group POV

The next day on Christmas Day everyone comes to the main house we all sit for dinner and eat a lot there was ham, turkey, vegetables and another table with a lot more desserts so we are all stuffed by the time we finish eating. After dinner we all go to the living room to open presents James and Aurora play with all the wrapping paper and boxes they can find Nick and Mallory look at each other and she coughs then they stand up we all look at them and Mallory starts. "Nick and I have something we want all of you to know." Nick takes over "We're pregnant again we're having another baby." We all hug them and congratulate them this time it wasn't surprising but we were all happy for them. Throughout the day Stacey feels multiple strong kicks a few of them make her wince we stay there most of the day and we don't leave until that night when James and Aurora fall asleep.

 Throughout the day Stacey feels multiple strong kicks a few of them make her wince we stay there most of the day and we don't leave until that night when James and Aurora fall asleep