Chapter 28

Stacey's POV

For the fourth time in the last few days I hear a motorcycle I look outside to see AJ here again I see Vanessa walking down the stairs I look at her "Going out with AJ again?" She rolls her eyes "Yes I am got a problem with it?" Her mood had gotten worse over the last few days she walks outside then walks over to AJ I look back out the window in time to see her wrap her arms around AJ'S neck then kiss him I roll my eyes as he pulls her to him and starts kissing back. If she liked him or if he was helping her get over Kevin, you couldn't tell it she had bumped into Kevin once or twice but they didn't say anything they just gave each other hard glares I was reaching my breaking point with all of this.

Howie's POV

I walk around the house and come face to face with AJ and Ness kissing by his motorcycle I look up and across the fence I see Kevin watching them. AJ and Ness pull apart then get on his motorcycle and leave I walk over to Kevin then stand next to him by the fence "It won't last know just give it time." He gets up then pushes me and I fall back a few steps he stands in front of me then starts yelling "I'm tired of all you people getting involved we aren't together I don't care what she does or who she decides to sleep with!!! Understand?" He turns around and walks back to the bunk house Kevin was my friend but with this attitude I was starting to hate having to work with him on the ranch.

Nick's POV

Mallory and I walk up from the barn to see AJ all over Ness in the driveway then once they leave I see Howie talking to Kevin I didn't really think a lot about it as we get closer I hear Kevin yelling Kevin gets in Howie's face then walks away. I was sick of Kevin's attitude it was time for someone to finally set him straight I walk off after him then grab his shoulder and turn him to look at me "Look I don't know what the hell your problem is you need to move on and get over this you are the one who broke up with Vanessa!!! I'm so sick of your attitude Howie is your friend so am I we are starting to hate how you are treating us. Plus you've got to stop drinking I can smell it all over you right now.!!" He punches me and knocks me back and before I know it we are on the ground fighting.

Mallory's POV

I see Nick and Kevin start fighting I walk over and try to stop them I grab Nick's shirt and try to pull him off Kevin but it doesn't work. "Nick stop!! Get off of him!!" Nick punches Kevin again then Kevin falls back into me I look up and see Howie and Stacey running over Howie grabs Kevin from behind and holds him back from Nick this time I'm successful when I grab Nick and pull him back Stacey gets in between everyone she looks at Howie "Take Kevin to the bunkhouse and help him clean up." She looks at me and Nick "Take Nick in the kitchen clean him up the first aid kit is in the cabinet." I walk inside and look at Nick as he walks upstairs to our room Kevin got in a few good blows Nick would be sore for a few days but he was going to be okay. I was going to have a chat with Vanessa when she got home this was too much and now her and Kevin had definitely crossed a line with their attitudes.