Chapter 19

Stacey's POV

The three of us are out riding and checking the fence Vanessa is close behind me in her horse and following behind us is Mallory on Diablo, Howie and Nick are riding in the truck alongside us in case anything needs to be repaired. We ride for a while then I turn and look at Mallory when she stops and turns Diablo toward the house Nick looks up from the fence he is working on and looks at. "What's up Mal?" She looks at us "I saw someone turn down the road like they were going to turn in the drive way," Howie looks up at me "Maybe the three of you should ride back to the house and see who it is?" Before he can say anything else Mallory takes off on Diablo I look at Vanessa then we start riding to the house.

Vanessa's POV

We reach the house at the same time then walk over and stand in the drive way the car stops and a man, woman, and little girl get out of the car and walk over to us. The woman smiles "I'm Lori this is my husband Rick and our daughter Maggie we were driving by and she saw the horses and wanted to see them we hate to bother you." I look at Stacey but before we can say anything Mallory is eye level with the little girl smiling "Hi Maggie I'm Mallory do you want to see the horses with me?" Her eyes light up "Mommy can I see them please?" Lori looks at us "Are you sure it's okay?" I smile "it's not a problem at all." Mallory takes the little girl's hand and they start walking to the field where the horses are Stacey and I follow behind them.

Kevin's POV

I look up and watch Vanessa and her sisters walk around with a little girl every time the little girl laughs Ness laughs and smiles at her. This was a side of her I had never seen before she was glowing with this little girl I was seeing her and her heart she was amazing and I could already tell if and when we had kids she will be a wonderful mom. I watch a little longer as she continues walking around with the little girl then smile to myself.

Nick's POV

I look up and See Mallory walking hand in hand with a little girl she picks her up and points to Diablo as he walks over to the fence she gives the girl a sugar cube and he eats it out of her hand. It was cute to see her with the little girl but I was a little surprised that she was so calm and quiet when she was usually so fiery and stubborn I was getting to see her with her guard down for the first time she let this little girl in. There was a softness to Mallory and I start thinking to myself what if we did get in a relationship one day would we have kids? She was great with kids and maybe she wanted to be a mom one day I give her a long glance then go back to work. I was thinking of one thing though and that was about Mallory and kids.

Howie's POV

I stop when I see Stacey walking around with a little girl they were talking about something I smile as Stacey nods and agrees with whatever the little girl just said. Stacey has a huge smile on her face and I can tell that she was born to be a mom she is amazing with this little girl and in that moment I knew. Stacey and I are meant to be together I wanted us to have a life and a future together she was the only one for me and I wanted her to be the one who would be the mother of my children.

Mallory's POV

I pick up Maggie and sit her on Diablo then I climb on and slowly start walking him around the field. Maggie starts giggling and I smile I loved kids I had never told Stacey and Vanessa but I really wanted to be a mom one day one thing that surprised me is how Diablo was acting he had a temper with everyone but with Maggie he was being extremely patient and every time she giggled his ears would twitch back. I let out a contented sigh and start thinking to myself about my future riding my own kids around the ranch and shockingly in the image one of my children has blonde hair and blue eyes.