Chapter 31

Vanessa's POV

My thoughts are a mess while AJ, Mark and I unload all of my boxes and bags of clothes into the house I sigh as I pick up another box and carry it into Mark's house. I was still hurt and angry about what Kevin was doing no matter what I did I just couldn't keep him off my mind I didn't want to have any more feelings for Kevin which lead to another thing that was bothering me my feelings for AJ. I wasn't sure on how I felt about AJ he was great and he was actually a really nice guy and yes I did like him but there were no strong feelings for me and I know why that was there was a reason I wasn't sure what my feelings for AJ were. The reason I wasn't sure about my feelings for AJ is because I still had feelings for Kevin.

AJ'S POV

I help Vanessa carry her stuff up to my room I was happy we would be able to go out and have more time together but at the same time I was feeling very conflicted too I wasn't the kind of guy to have a serious relationship and I definitely wasn't the type to settle down. I did have feelings for Ness though she was different and there was something about her that kept me drawn to her but there was a part of me that wanted to pack up my stuff and leave town but the other part of me wanted to stay so I could spend every possible minute with her I wasn't sure on what my feelings for her were but I know I definitely felt something.

Vanessa's POV

Moving in makes time go really fast and before I know it it's time for my first night in my AJ's room I take as long as I possibly can I'm slow picking out my pajamas, I take my time brushing my teeth, and fixing my hair but I still run out of things to do. I take a deep breath then walk in AJ's room I had been in here before but under different circumstances and I really wasn't paying attention I stop in the doorway and see AJ standing by the bed he looks at me "What side of the bed would you like?" I shrug "It doesn't matter to me how we've been doing it is fine." He nods then I turn off the light and get in the bed I feel AJ wrap his arms around me then we lay there in silence for awhile. I start biting my lip and wonder if I made the right decision by moving in with AJ because so far this was nothing but awkward.

AJ'S POV

I lay next to Vanessa and I want to ask her if she's sleeping but I don't this is really weird for me I had never lived with a woman before most of the time the relationship ended after two or three dates so this was a first for me. I had never been in a relationship like this before either normally I was just after a sex but not with Ness I wanted more I liked going on dates with her and spending time with her she was the first girl I had ever felt this way for and I wasn't sure on what that meant. She rolls over and looks at me then kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back and get on top of her then start kissing down her neck she moans and digs her fingernails into my back this was what we were used to and it was a welcome distraction from any awkwardness and weird feelings.