Chapter 27

Vanessa's POV

I walk in the club and stand next to AJ and take in all the couples dancing and grinding up against each other the music was loud and people were constantly hitting the bar I feel AJ put his hand on my hip "How about a dance baby?" I nod and we walk out to the crowded club floor. He pulls me up against him I wrap my arms around his neck then feel a shock go through my body when we start moving together I look up at him and our eyes meet then he kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back then put one of my hands on the back of his neck I try to moan quietly when he bites my lip but even with the loud music playing AJ still hears me. He smirks when we pull away we dance for a little longer then walk over to the bar I had never done something like this before but I was having fun with AJ I liked him a lot but if I felt this way why did Kevin pop into my thoughts right now while I was out with AJ.

AJ'S POV

We stay at the club for a few more hours and have a few more drinks she gets me out in the dance floor a few more times we were having a great time just like I knew we would. I look over at her propped against the bar "How would you feel about us getting out of here?" She nods then we walk outside and get back on my motorcycle I start it up and she tightens her grip on me again then we leave the club instead of taking her home I go back to Mark's house with him out of town for a few days I had the whole place to myself. We reach his place about an hour later I get off the bike then hold my hand out she takes it and walk in the house then we go upstairs to my room and I start playing some music she walks over to me and kisses me then runs her hand under my shirt I pull it off and throw it in the floor then pull off her shirt and push her back on the bed. I could see the want and need in her eyes tonight she was mine.

Kevin's POV

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache and a killer hangover I slowly sit up and look next to me to see a sleeping red head a huge wave of guilt washes over me I hate myself for sleeping with this girl. I sigh and run my hands through my hair I didn't know what I was going to do I sleep with a random girl I met at a bar but I was still in love with Ness. I was confused after Ness left yesterday with AJ that it is what made me do this I reach over and grab a full beer off the table next to my need then quickly drink it down to try and get everything off my mind.

Judy's POV

I sigh and wake up then see Kevin with his back toward me I smile to myself as I start remembering the events of last night after he bright me back to the house he's staying in. I sit up and start kissing down his back "Morning handsome." He smiles "Morning beautiful." I let the sheet fall from my body then kiss him and pull him to me he kisses back then pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me and we pick up where last night ended.

Vanessa's POV

I wake up the next morning and my eyes wander over AJ's room it was surprisingly clean I sigh as I feel his arms around me I had a lot of fun with him last night and I enjoyed myself but I was confused about everything too. I was still hurting over Kevin and AJ was able to take away the hurt he made me feel Wild and carefree I hadn't felt this way in a long time AJ was a lot different from Kevin, Kevin was heart and love but AJ was sex and satisfaction it was exciting and I really wanted a lot more of that. I was tired of hurting, I was tired of the pain and I didn't want to think of Kevin anymore.

AJ'S POV

I wake up feeling good and one of those reasons is because of the girl in my arms I smile I had a great time last night I really enjoyed myself with her. I really liked her she was more than a hookup I was very attracted to her which surprised me because I hadn't felt this way about a girl in a long time she was different and I wanted more of that. She rolls over and looks up at me I pull her against me then kiss her she kisses back and I get bold and slide my tongue in her mouth and hear her moan, I run my hand and look down at her. "Last night was great I had a really good time with you last night beautiful." She blushes and smiles then kisses me I get on top of her and give her more of last night.