@joecool123!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls*

*sings around horribly saying no capes, no capes!*

After a long hiatus, me the awesome is back with a really overdue interview of the coolest person on wattpad!! 

If you r wondering why I was gone you can gladly blame my hell *coughs* I mean my school and teachers ;) 

so cool that she is just @joecool123 !!!!!

huge round of applause for her please!!! *politely claps* 

who also likes to go by the alter ego ..  Lizzie ! 

we were very lucky to have met the cool lizzie , hopefully we'll continue to do so:) 

hope you enjoy it 

1.Describe everything and anything you want us to know (name,nationality,life etc)

Hey! I'm Lizzie / joecool123 and I'm from Massachusetts. Fun fact: Mass is the only state in America that calls a milkshake a "frappe." So if you visit Boston ever and you say milkshake instead of frappe, they will just give you milk with chocolate sauce squirted into it and zero scoops of ice cream. RL advice here.

now this is what heaven  looks like ladies and gentlemen

*slurps some shake*

pt2: Describe your outside wattpad personna ? 

I'm one of those people who acts a little differently depending on the people I'm with (are we all like that?) But mostly I always like to be doing something, I'm very energetic, and I love to be entertained. (That's why I always ask people on wattpad for jokes!)

 (That's why I always ask people on wattpad for jokes!)

2. What is the first piece of creative writing you have done?. What makes you special or different from others? (because everyone is unique in their own way:)

The first thing I remember writing was a short story (like 5 pages – short!) about "Super Puppy" when I was seven. Super Puppy could fly and her bark had healing powers and that's pretty much as far as I got.