✍ @butterflytattoo✍

after the long struggle of deciding which gorgeous cover should make it up first here is the interview to you already read her name above but whatever ...

LAY!!!! she is sooooo awesome and so i m going to cut the awkward me and here you go !!

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

pt2: State three qualities about yourself that could make anyone recognize you from a huge crowd of people ?

lay: Well, I am Lay. Turning 18 on the 23rd of october (yay). Many people think only English native speakers write English on Wattpad, but I am from Holland so people who speak Dutch are capable of doing such thing too ! If you meet me one day, you expect someone who is awfully chirpy and loves to listen to someone. I ask many questions, randomly, so you have to be prepared for that. Also, I'd most likely give you a friendly hug. I always love to help everyone if I am able to do so, it doesn't matter whether it is big or small. Uhm, perhaps the fact I have a loud laugh...kinda horrible often but if I start to laugh hysterically, there is no way back for solid minutes. Oh my way of clothing. It is insanely different everyday. I do not have one style, at all. I just wear what a like. One time I am wearing high heels, a dress etc. The next you see me walking around in ripped skinny jeans, HUF snapback, backpack and sneakers.

2. What is the story behind your username ?When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2: define wattpad in your own unique way!

Lay: It's quite obvious my wattpad username is based on Harry's butterfly tattoo. I love it, and him. Besides that, I started writing two years ago, but my previous books are deleted cause they were absolutely shit..not gonna lie. But yeah, I started taking writing serious in the summer of 2014. I basically joined wattpad cause I wanted to see whether I was able to write or not. So many people can sing, dance, act etc. And I always felt left out cause I did not own a talent. So one day I thought perhaps writing can be my talent..I guess it worked out?

For me, Wattpad is a beautiful site where you can meet new people and create wonderful friendships. Even so, you also gain so many new experiences it's worth it.

3. What does it writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not? pt2: why do you write?

Lay: For me, writing is an escape. Sounds awfully cheesy, but I just feel like I vanish from the real world. Suddenly I am not on my phone or doing anything else than writing. Becoming a professional writer sounds wonderful. Will it happen? No. I am not that talented, neither made for the writing world. I think I have to be realistic, so there Is no future as a writer for me.

Like I said, writing will always be an escape and I enjoy it completely.

4. How do you stories inspire, help others? Will you ever write for a social cause? if yes why and which?Who has really been a big inspiration for you in writing and why?

pt2: Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate.

Lay: my stories show that women are allowed to be strong, and do not have to please every guy. I think that's very important, and with Lush I am able to write such thing. I have no idea if I'd write for a social cause, who knows. . . perchance in the near future. Lauren and Amanda are one of my greatest inspirations. Besides being one of my best friends, they always support me with whatever I do and tell me to write what I want because at the end of the day, it's my decision. Write what you love and don't let anyone make you write something what is not you.