✍ @styonce✍

i'm back!!! yeah long time no see huh  but indian education system sucks so does school *a minute of silence for me *  but cheer up people here we have another of my fav authors !!!!

styonce (isn't it a cool ship name ?)

interview below :

1..Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you? pt2:State three qualities about yourself that could make anyone recognize you from a huge crowd of people ?

STYONCE: I'm very very shy which is odd coming from someone that writes fanfics and smut for a living. I'm also quiet when I first meet you, I just have to get use to them I guess. but once I get use to you, you'll probably never get me to shut up lol I'm sarcastic 98% of the time and I laugh and giggle so much I think it'll be the death of me.

2.What is the story behind your username ?When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2:What does writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

STYONCE: I change my username a lot lol the longest I've kept one was probably 3 months Idk I like change. but I read a lot of daddy!kink books and I'm into that an harry so I was like why not.

I was on youtube back in November 2012 and I had just became a huge fan of one direction. Liam was my favorite at the time so I was searching for him and everything, I stumbled on a few stories. I read this one on there called Nothing's Fine and decided I wanted to start writing. Well, all my writing was horrible and sometimes I cringe thinking about it. I didn't improve my writing until I read my favorite fanfic Dark and that's when I started writing fanfiction seriously on here, youtube before I deleted all of it and quotev, but now I just write on here.

3.Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate.Give your strengths,weaknesses,pet peeves,hobbies,passion,dreams,desires

pt2:State 25 random yet interesting facts about you and your characters.

Styonce : I don't have a hobby because I literally never do anything. I don't really hate anything, I don't have the energy I'm tired all the time but my favorite thing to do would probably eat chocolate ice cream because it's delicious or watch old horror movies their the best.

one of my weaknesses if being a yes person, I have the hardest time saying no you have no idea. my biggest pet peeve would probably be someone trying to one up me on everything like I hate when people try to reach above me or copy me, it really gets under my skin and it becomes quite annoying to me.

I don't really have any dreams or desires, I'd rather live in the moment for the most part and I think life is funnier that way.

1. I like pickles, 2. my favorite movie is Titanic, 3. my character Ty, in Neighbourhood Psycho is my favorite love interest I've written with Harry, 4. I really hate the color pink, I'll deal with it only if I have too, 5. I like art and writing a lot obviously I've taken art as a class every year of school I've ever had, 6. rihanna is my favorite female singer, I've been in love with her since I first saw her on tv in 2005 when I was 7 years old. 7. I think about Harry Styles 24/7, 8. I hate school, I mean it's rare that anyone does but thought I'd share it with you. 9. I tend to isolate myself a lot. 10. all my girl characters in my fanfics are intended to be shorter than Harry except for Dior. 11. My favorite fanfic I'm writing right now would be Breathing Space, 12. I'm obsessed with aliens, I believe they're real and I really wanna meet one, 13. my favorite Disney princess is Pocahontas, 14. Dark is my favorite Harry fanfic, 15. One of my inspirations to keep writing is Stephen King, the man is a genius, 15. My favorite tv show right now is Empire, 16. I saw Chris Brown in concert back in 2011 because my ex-best friend begged me to go with her, I regret it lol, 17. When I was younger before I found One Direction, I was very into the WWE and I watched every chance I could get, 18. My favorite wrestler was Randy Orton r.i.p my feelings for him, 19. I like playing card games, I think they're very fun especially when theirs nothing to do, 20. SpongeBob is my spirit animal, 21. I believe in ghosts, 22. I'm afraid of the dark, like if no one is in the room with me I have to have a night light, 23. I face claim woc or mainly mixed girls for Harry's love interests because it's usually a one race woman and I'm mixed so I better at describing them, 24. I live in America but I wish I lived in London, maybe or maybe not just for Harry we'll see lol, 25. I want to visit Tokyo one day.