28.✍@spraythesun✍

here is another interview for you all lovelies please recommend me people to interview i m officially back !!!!

so today we have another beautiful gorgeous person with us !!

I.E

AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(between us reference here heehehe)

1.Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

Amber:

Hmm, well, I'm tall, about 5 foot 6, give or take a few centimetres, I'm blonde and one side of my head is shaved, which I think is pretty cool haha and I have blue eyes. That's what you'd notice if you saw me in a crowd but if you talked to me, you'd see I can pretty weird and sometimes awkward, but I love talking to people and making new friends, I guess I'm an open person, which sometimes turns around and bites me and I've been hurt because of that before but I don't care haha. I don't care about a lot of things, I'm practically care free. I don't get upset if someone insults me or anything, that's good I guess haha. If I had enough money, I'd build myself a home library and buy loads of books, and right now I don't so I guess that's on my future to-do list. I love books, music, singing and writing. And of course, food and sleep.

pt2:State three qualities about yourself that could make anyone recognize you from a huge crowd of people ?

amber: Probably the shaved side haha. Then it'd be the smile on my face or the bored look on my face (It depends what situation I'm in) and then it could be my clothes or maybe my laugh, which is really really loud and sometimes I squeal and it's kinda funny

2.What is the story behind your username ?When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2:What does it writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

Amber: Well, first of all I started off with amberr1D but then I changed that a year later to xAmberr_1Dx because obviously, I was writing One Direction fanfics then and I changed it to spraythesun because I wanted to start writing teen fic and I didn't want a One Direction username to go with it, so then I changed it and since we're in summer, I wanted to put something to do with summer haha.

I started writing when I was twelve and first of all I wrote on this thick pad of paper that I got off a market and I started writing a whole different fanfic than the ones I've got posted. I've never posted that one and in the end I left it and wrote IGBY so yeah haha. Then I just kept writing and getting more practise, which is good and here I am now haha.

Pt2. I got into writing because well, it made me feel free and made me deal with different situations and make up ways to deal with it. I love making up situations and creating characters. It's really fun and I love it a lot, it means quite a lot to me. I'd love to make a career out of it to be honest, but of course, I'm not sure if I'll be able to. It's a difficult industry and as much as I love it, I'm not sure if my ideas would be worthy of becoming books or anything. I guess all I can do is try though haha.

3.How do you stories inspire, help others? Will you ever write for a social cause? if yes why and which? What is the best,worst thing in this world ? what is your weirdest obsession or habit?

pt2:What would you say to your fans/readers? do you have a name for them?

Amber: I've been told they do, but I'm not sure how, I guess because people read them and think, oh well I could do this and then maybe they start writing and they feel good about themselves. There are some good authors on here who write fanfics that have told me I've inspired them so I suppose it's just that, that they love mine and decide to write their own. I think they help because I write about usual life situations and they can relate to them.