✍ @CaitSarai ✍

*INTERVIEW WITH CAIT*

ABOUT THE AUTHOR-So here is another interview by the amazing me and this is with a member of vampire genre completely out of zone of what I am used to interview people of , but i must say that Cait is a beautiful,humble,intelligent and wonderful writer. Her stories revolove around supernatural world like cazza but her style of writing and plot line is completely different.

Her story struck would get a rating of 4.9 from me out of 5 . Its truly amazing even of the concept is very common i.e of vampire hunters.  The stroy revolves around elysia monet whose life changes when she is kidnapped by vampires due to her father.

Then there is jacobi who is a complex yet extemely sexy character. His character is very complex but then he is the bad boy of the story..

Her story is jawdropping, heartbreaking,cute,cliche and full of suspense make sure to check it  out if you want to know her a bit better here is the interview —

instructions- 

the part * * is my personal opinion and does not happen in real interview.

Do suggest people who you want to see interviewed . 

INTERVIEW -

Me: describe yourself?? Name, class, nationality etc. everything about you.

Cait: Oh, that'd take too long! Um, my name is Caitlin (or Cait as a lot of my friends call me). I was born and raised in southern USA so I'm a country girl, though I didn't keep a lot of the accent- you'll only hear it when I'm on thphone with my family, they bring the south out of me! I obviously like to write, read, play online morphs, watch movies/shows, and I spend most of my free time hanging out with my boyfriend watching anime or playing video games. The rest of the time, I'm working. >.<

*Me: * lucky girl I am jealous ... -_- together for 2 and half yrs and is a fan wow!

Me:what made you join wattpad and why?

Cait: I joined Wattpad after I found one of my older stories from another site had been copy and pasted on someone's account here. After reporting that person and getting my story removed from their account, I stayed in order to read a lot of the stories offered. Then once I got used to the format here, I started posting stories as well.

I half-do half-don't want to be published. I'm a huge self-critic so I don't think any of my work is publishable, regardless of what I've been told!

*Me:* thank god! I don't have to worry about competition in future.

Me: Do u want to write in another genres if yes then which and why plus do u do collaborations. ?

Part 2. What type of book on wattpad would make u instantly read it and check it out and why?

Cait: I have written in other genres. I tend to stay in the supernatural. So I've written mostly novels about vampires, then some on demons and angels, and even ghost stories. I've written short stories on random life topics not to do with supernatural. And I've written fan fiction parodies specifically about Harry Potter. : 3 I don't do collaborations except for the few stories I wrote with my best friend back in High School and they were also parodies.

Part 2: I instantly tend to check out any book that has paranormals and steamy put together. I'm a bit of a pervert. But anything to do with supernatural is an easy pull to me. A lot of the stories are repeated clichés and I don't care, I will read them anyway. Trust me, if I can fall in love with ABC's The Lying Game and cry when it was cancelled, I can fall in love with terribly cliché and embarrassing stories!