37.✍ @knightsrachel✍

We have seen many knights in our time but there has never been a one so cool, sassy and cool (because i m running out of words before) here i present you another of my proud accomplishments ... no need to tell you who it is because i know you read the name :)

italics= my opinions

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

-Hi my name is Rachel. I have blonde hair and brown eyes and I'm obsessed with polar bears. they r so cuddle and cutie...

pt2:State three qualities about yourself that could make anyone recognize you from a huge crowd of people ?

-I'm super short (5'1), so you probably wouldn't be able to see me in a crowd of people. I just cut my hair, so I have shoulder length hair. And I'm currently wearing a big, black, bulky wrist brace. 

2. What is the story behind your username ?When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

-There is no story behind my username really. I created it in the eighth grade, and then I used it for everything.

-And then I entered the world of writing because back in the day my grandma gave me my very first laptop. And it didn't have any wifi connection, so all I could do was play games on it. So I got bored one day after watching one of my favorite movies, and decided to rewrite the ending for myself on my laptop. And the rest is history. sings the 1d single history...

pt2: What does writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

-Writing is my passion. And I definitely do think seriously about taking it as a career. hope to see you at a signing soon..

3. What would you say to your fans/readers? do you have a name for them? Who has really been a big inspiration for you in writing and why?.How does your stories inspire, help others?

-I'd say to always be true to yourself, no matter the circumstance. Being you is really all you have in this world.

-And no, I don't have a name for my fans. I wish I did though, everyone else seems to.

-I've had people tell me that my stories have inspired them, and I truly think that's amazing. It really means a lot to me.

pt2: Who do you want to see interviewed and why?

-Um... I'd probably say Tahlie because she's super sweet.

5. Describe yourself as from some else's point of view? Would you ever date yourself why and why not?State the worst and best thing about writing? What makes you a unique person? some weird quality/habit?

-I don't know how to describe myself from someone else's POV. I can't see myself through their eyes.

-I probably wouldn't date myself.

-The best thing about writing is that it's my passion and I love it. The worst thing is that it takes up so much of my time, and sometimes I really suck at prioritizing.

-I'm unique because I'm the only me on this planet.

-As I stated earlier, I'm literally obsessed with polar bears.