46.✍ @Midika✍

Introducing one of the greatest and personal fav, wattpad sensation : @Midika   !!!!!!!!!!!!

Before we start can we take a few minutes to admire the fine beauty above , damn you fictional characters!!!

Q1: Describe yourself:

Hey! Basically I am a writer on Wattpad (: The author of Royal Alpha Jaxon, Vixen, and the Alpha series (Alpha Landon, Alpha Kaden)

 Sophie : I am a Seventeen year old girl, who is a born and raised New Zealander. I am very passionate about my writing, but I also spend a lot of time connecting with my readers, and going out of my way to read comments, and pick top commenters every chapter!

I am fairly average person, who is driven, and indulges in many past times. Although I must say, writing is my ultimate favourite.

Q2: Story behind username. How did I discover Wattpad?

Sophie: A lot of people think my username is my name, but it isn't.

I don't actually disclose my name, for safety reasons (mainly just my last name) I began writing on this account at the age of thirteen, and my mother was strict about the fact that my identity shall not be released.

I actually inherited this profile from a girl named Midika. She didn't write, and had about five followers when she handed it to me. She didn't want to completely shut down this profile, and today, is very glad I took it over.

(P.s my real name is Sophie)

I discovered Wattpad very late one night. As someone who consumes words from books at a rapid pace, I was looking for fresh material to read, when I discovered a book on an online site called Wattpad. Instantly an account was made (Not @Midika) and I began to read.

Of course it took seconds before I was writing (or at least attempting to) I had two accounts before this one, which I wrote shocking books on. Both are now deleted.

As someone who wrote books with a pen on paper before on my computer or phone, I was not accustomed to the fact that people can comment. Over the years, I have learnt to embrace and consider every comment with an open heart and mind.

 Q3: why did I start writing?

Sophie:I've always been writing, from a young age. I used to go into my backyard, climb up a tree, and listen to the sound of a soft stream while I wrote in a small book. Back then, I wrote about fairies and what not, but it was still something I loved.

I decided to start writing on Wattpad, as every book I read only fuelled my want to write. At first, I wanted to be just like them, with the millions of reads! It took me a long while to reach the 10 million reads I have acquired today

P2: Writing habits?

Sophie:Yes, I most definitely have some strange writing habits.
Headphones in, a YouTube video as back noise on, and in bed under my covers. That's the ideal situation for me!
If I am writing a more sexy chapter, I have a specific playlist on Spotify of calm music.
I always have to shower before I write. I take a moment to calm down, and run through what's going to be included in the chapter. Sometimes I'll even recite important dialogue in the shower, so I can remember it.
Q4: Facts about myself, and characters:

Sophie:  Hobbies:

Me: Writing, reading, cheerleading, and watching a lot of YouTube

Mara: She enjoys reading to pass time.