My Husband Is Gay <10>

Start from the beginning

I walked in Pete's office to see he already do some of his work calmly like nothing wrong. I'm not even knocking when I'm entering his office like I use to do and Pete not even look surprised with it. He looked more like already expect this will happen. It just sooner or later.

"What the fuck you doing with Julia?" I ask him once I close his office door.

"Doing what?" Great. Just great. Now my question has ended up get a question back.

"Doing what? You are fucking flirting with that bitch in my office. You fucking flirting with her in your boyfriend's office and don't you forget that she is my fiance. What the fuck are you thinking Pete?"

Pete doesn't seem to take a little care on my tone or my swear when I'm talking right now and he doesn't look like he having an effect on it. With the way he looks at me just tell me he actually have done nothing wrong for me to act like he is.

"Well, isn't she will stay with us after both of you get married, it's not wrong right if I want to get to know her before that day happen. The day she will stay with us."

His words somehow make me freeze. I almost forget that right after the wedding she will stay with me and don't forget that since my mom thought that we are in love, she must expect that we will go to a honeymoon after the wedding. The thing a normal couple will do after they get married. Even if this is just a fake marriage but mom doesn't know this.

"Have you told her about us yet Chris?"

Again I've been freezing but now I'm tense a bit thinking about it. Not even a bit cell in my brain thinks about it. About Julia will stay with us and Julia knows Pete and I am in a relationship.

"I don't when will you tell her or how you will do this but that all your problems to handle Chris. You should find a way to solve everything before the wedding day. Anyway what with the tone you use? Are you jealous with that?"

I'm listening to Pete words but I can't respond to it. My brain still busy doing other thing.

"You don't have to worry about it Chris. You know me well to know that not the first time I'm flirting with a girl. You know how much I love to tease them and you know me to know that I won't fall hard for a girl. I have no interest in a girl."

Pete says the last part with a smirk. His words supposed to make me feel better but somehow it fails to do that. His whole speech only causes me to worry. I'm worried about Julia moves with me, I'm worried about the after wedding where we have to go to our honeymoon.

This marriage is a fake one and what do you expect to have a honeymoon after it. Plus with you is a gay and have no interest with a girl, tell me what will you think.

And lastly I'm worried about Julia, on what will she do after she found out I'm a gay. Will she end up run out and tell everyone the secret that I've been keep for almost ten years now? Or she will go and tell mom and grandma about it? What will mom and grandma react about this?

I've been thinking so hard that I don't realize I already walk out from Pete's office to mine. What brings me back to reality when I feel Julia's small hand on my shoulder, shaking me back to reality while keep saying a few things I can't catch because my mind is still blank at this moment.

As my mind start to come back to reality, now I can hear her soft caring voice.

"Are you okay? . . . Why are you so pale? . . . You look like you are sick? . . . Want me to call a doctor? . . . Chris talks to me? . . ."

Those what she has been saying again and again while shaking me and I bet she don't even realize that she keep saying the same words over and over again.