Surprise

Week 30

Zane POV

I woke up feeling better than I have been to past few days. Travis was still asleep next to me holding onto my shirt. He did that to know if I got up so he could help me if I felt sick. I rubbed Travis's hair softly as I looked towards the amulet smiling softly. I then pick up my phone to see what time it was. It read 8:39 am. It was almost time to wake him up. Today Lucinda told us to meet her at her house around 9-9:30 to check on the amulet. She said it was almost time for our baby to be born and we were excited. Her room is ready for when she is born. I don't know why but I have been telling everyone we're having a girl. They asked if I knew how I just said it was a feeling I had. That dream I had so long ago looked so real. And the house I saw in my dream is the same one I'm living now.

So I want to believe in this feeling that we're having a girl, because if so we looked so happy in it. I want to live a somewhat happy life with Travis. He is the only one that makes me what to be happy and not so grumpy around others.

I sigh softly as I turn and look at him face to face. I pinch his cheeks and he starts to open his eyes and look at me. "Zane.~~ Five more minutes..." He whines holding me closer to him. I groan playfully as I start tickling his sides. He starts squirming around as I tickle him more. "Z-Zane stop it!!" He says between his giggle fits.

"What's in it for me?" I asked him stopping my attack. He looked at me trying to catch his breath. "After we go see Lucinda I will go buy a big cupcake from that new bakery. Deal?" Said Travis. I leaned forward and kiss him softly. He soon kisses me back. We kiss for a bit before I pull away from him. "Then let's hurry and get ready."

~~Later at Lucinda's~~

We finally arrive at Lucinda's house and it's just a little before 9:30. Travis knocks on her door as stood back. I would rather be on the safe side since I'm prone to getting potions thrown at me. Especially by Lucinda.

Soon Lucinda opened the door and welcomed us in. I walked in after Travis looking around. We soon here a crash and Lucinda sighs and walks into her kitchen. We follow her in the kitchen and see a women around 5 ft., curly brown hair, porcelain white skin.

"Delilah what happened?" Lucinda asked. Delilah laughs softly looking at her and us. "I-I'm so sorry Ma'am. I was making the potion you asked for and dropped my bottle. I'll clean it up." She runs off to grab a broom. Lucinda sighs but smiles as she heads back to the living room. We follow her back and sit down.

"That was Delilah she's a bit loud and excited all the time, but sometimes sarcastic and some times gets irritated. She's my new trainee, I needed help around the shop " Said Lucinda as she looks at us. "Anyway back to business may I see the amulet?" 

I nod and hand it to her smiling as she moves her hand over it. Her eyes widen as she looks at us. She hands it back over and grabs some sun glasses. The next thing we know a bright flash blinds Travis and I. Then I hear another crash of something close to us.

Once my eye(s) adjust back to the light the only thing I see is a small bundle of a blanket in my arms. I go to pull the blanket back some and I tear up. I'm smiling under my mask as I see a little baby girl in my arms. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my wait.

She was beautiful in our eyes. She had a small patch of black hair with a white streak in it. Then she opened her eyes and they were breath taking.Her eyes were a mixture of both mine and Travis. The left eye an icy blue the other a vivid green . She even had my freckles across her checks and nose. She smiled at Travis and I as I held her.

"She's beautiful Zane." Said Travis looking at her as he wiggled his finger in front of her face. She reached out and grabbed it cooing softly. "Yeah she's and angel." I replied.

"So what are you going to name her?"asked Delilah as she came out of the kitchen smiling.

Travis and I exchanged some looks. We had not made an decisions on what to name her. Travis then smiled as he pulled my mask down and kissed me softly. "You name her Zane. After all you were right that is was a girl." Said Travis smiling.

I smiled as I handed her to Travis so he could hold her. He held her softly smiling down at her. That's when it hit me the perfect name for her! I looked at all three of the people in the room with me.

"Her name will be...."

Dun Dun Dunnn~!!! Here's a little fun for you my sweet views. I want you to help give me a name to this Zanvis baby. Please give you suggestions down below!~~

-<3 Zanna