Tease fight

Zanna here sorry I couldn't update the last 2 days. I'm moving to a new house and the Internet just got turned back on. I should be able to update around this time till we're fully moved in. I hope you lovelies have an amazing day!!
-<3 Zanna

Week 10

Travis POV

I wake up to hear Zane throwing up and I rush to the bathroom to sooth his back. His morning sickness comes and goes at times. I rub his back softly as I get a wet wash cloth ready for him. Once he's done I help him clean himself off then flush the towelette. I pull him into a small embrace. He slowly leans into it trying to make sure he doesn't have a round 2.

I mess with his hair softly which helps him relax. "Feel ok now Zane?" I ask him as he nods softly. "Good. Do you want me to run you a bath and go make some breakfast for you?" He looks at me and nods. "Th-That would be great Travis. Thank you." He said in a raspy voice.

I moved us to where I can turn the water on. After the tub fills up I help Zane undress but I leave him in his boxers and set him on the rim on the tub. Zane was blushing a bit as I did that squirming a bit under my hands. "You can take the last part off. If I take them off you won't be soaking in that bath tub.~" I wink at him which makes him blush more.

As I'm about to leave the room Zane grabs the end of my shirt. I turn to look at him as he's looking at the ground. "M-M-Maybe we share th-the bath tonight... B-But only if you want t-to join m-me." Zane stutters out. I smile lifting his chin up kissing his check softly. "I might just take you up on that offer my Cupcake. I can use my hands and wash your body nice and slow.~" I say in my deep and sexy voice that melts Zane's body. I see his whole body shiver as I pull away and leave to go make us breakfast.

Zane POV

I-I can't believe I just did that!! My face was so red as I took off the last article of clothing and quickly got into the water. The moment I get into the water it heats up even more from my blushing body being really hot.

'Why did I ask him to bath with me. I mean we're dating and one day get married. I shouldn't be nervous we've bathed together before and I didn't act like this.' That's when I face palmed myself letting out a soft sigh. Lucinda had warned me this would happen. She said I would act more feminine do to the amulet and be more easily swayed into doing something. Like just now with the bathing together later. I feel as if she said I would have one more symptom but I can't recall what it was. It'll come back to me sooner or later.

I finished washing my body and hair in the bath. Once I was done I rinsed my body off and pulled the drain. I grabbed my grey towel and dried my body off then my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed in the bedroom. I put on a shirt that said 'Current Mood' and it had Pinky Cake laying down sleeping.

Ironically that's actually how I feel today. I don't want to do anything but I have some work I have to do in a bit. Some what glad I can work from home.

I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen. I see Travis had just finished breakfast and was doing the dishes. I walk over to him hugging him around his waist taking in his smell of vanilla. He turns and looks down at me a bit smiling. "Feeling better now?" I nodded leaning up a bit kissing him. It was a small but simple kiss. I soon pull back and go eat my waffles and eggs. Travis soon joins me at our table.

"Hey I have to go to swim practice at 2 today. So I'll be gone till 5. Will you be ok by yourself?" Said Travis as he took a bite of his food. Travis does have a tournament coming up later this month, so that makes since he need long practices. "I'll be ok Travis. I have a bit of work to do, but once I'm done I might go hangout with Aphmau since we haven't seen much of each other." I said taking a sip of my coffee. He nods. "That'll be nice. I bet she misses you and your tea parties." He chuckles softly as I slap his arm. I grab my now empty plate and put it in the sink.

"Awww no Cupcake please don't be mad at me.~ I'm sorry." Travis yells and a small whimper. I let out a chuckle at that and turn and look at him pretending to be mad, while still trying to conceal the blush on my face from my nickname. "Well I'll forgive you but you on couch duty till the end of the week." I stated. He whined and protested. Especially since today was only Monday.

"Noooo.~~ I need my Zane to sleep at night!!" He wined. I soon lost it and started laughing. He looked at me as I had grown a second head. Soon I was able to calm my laughing down as I look at him. I walk over to Travis and sit on his lap. Now it was his turn to blush red like a tomato.

I lean in close to his ear and whisper. "As if I can sleep without your strong arms around my waist or your kisses on my neck Trav.~" I purred the last part then got off him and walked to the door way and turned and looked at him. I gave him a playful wink and then walked away swaying my hips a bit as I went to the stairs.

Once I was up the stairs and in the bedroom I let out a sigh. That's what he gets for starting the teasing game in the bathroom. I say now we're even. I smile at that and start going to work on my laptop. But I was soon interrupted by Travis opening the door so fast and startling me. I looked into his eyes lustful emerald green eyes. I gulped as he walked over to me.

Let's just say I never got to go see Aphmau and Travis called his couch saying he 'Couldn't make practice today. He had an urgent meeting with his job.'

Yeah an "urgent meeting".