Busted

Zane POV

I woke up softly. I look up to see Travis still asleep holding me close. I couldn't help but smile blushing softly as I remember the events of last night. I shiver softly looking at him kissing his check. After I do that Travis starts to stir in his sleep.

He falls back as I laugh quietly. I try to wiggle out of his arms, but it doesn't work. The more I tried the tighter his grip became. "Mmm~ 5 more minutes. Please Zane." He said half a sleep. I sighed but nodded kissing his nose.

After five minutes I bit his neck softly to wake him up. He moaned softly as he woke up. His gripped lessened on me as I looked at him."Morning Sleepy head." I said teasingly. "Morning Zane." He said smiling.

After that we both got up. My lower half was a little sore as I looked at Travis. He sure did work me over last night. Travis noticed I was struggling and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. He was only in his pants from yesterday. I didn't even see him put them on.

Fast little ninja he is.

Travis sat me on the toilet as he started me some bath water. "Soaking in the hot bath water should help. I'll also get you some Ibuprofen." He looked at me smiling with a slight blush. I quickly realized I was still naked and grabbed a towel to cover my lower half.

Once the water was done he helped me inside the water. He then got me some clothes to change into and the Ibuprofen. I took the pain pills and relaxed in the water as Travis left me in there.

The more I relaxed the more my mind would wonder to last night. Travis body against mine, his kisses, his hands touching me all over... I shook my head blushing all over sinking into the water.

I swear when I did that the water got a lot warmer.

Travis POV

I left Zane to soak in the bath tub. I guess I was a little to rough on him. But it's hard not to hold back when he was begging and looking that cute. I could feel my face heat up as I finished making breakfast for us.

I made pancake art of MLH for Zane today. I also made bacon, eggs, and toast. I smiled as I set the plates and once I do I see Zane coming down the stairs. He was dressed in one of my loose shirts and black slacks. He liked wearing my clothes sometimes when we're alone. I asked him why before but he just told me to shut up and pushed a cupcake in my hair. I still have no idea where the cupcake came from since we didn't have any at the time, but I didn't ask anymore.

Zane kissed me on the check. "Did that help any?" I asked him. He nodded as he sat down at the table. His eyes sparkled as he saw what I made. "Travis this looks amazing~!" He exclaims as he takes out the Pinky Cake one and starts eating his food. I redden at the compliment and joined him at the table.

After we finished eating we did the dishes together. Which ended up in a soapy bubble fight in the kitchen. We were laughing and having a lot of fun. Till we had to clean that up as well.

Zane complained at first till I told him once we're finished we could cuddle on the couch. That made him clean really quickly. We then sat down on the couch. Zane was cuddled into my lap and chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

We were in the middle of a movie when someone was at our door blaring the door bell. Zane groaned as he got up and answered the door. I think he forgot he was still not wearing his mask.

At the door was Aphmau and Garroth. "Can I help you?" He said in an annoyed tone. The next thing I knew I heard a loud scream and "Travis your dead!" And a slam of the door. I quickly got up and looked at Zane confused as to what just happend.

"Next time we do 'that' Travis. Please don't leave so many hickeys and bit marks." He points to his neck as I see I did give him a lot of hickeys and a few bit marks. "Though I can't say much. I gave plenty to you as well. And I think I scratched your back up as well." I ran to the bathroom to look at myself for the first time today. And sure enough he was right I had some as well and my back was clawed at as well.

"Well now I at least now I know your just as rough with me as I am with you!" I yelled from the bathroom. That resulted in a deep laugh from Zane. I came out and saw him holding his stomach. I soon join him laughing my ass off.

Then our moment was ruined as Garroth broke down our door. "Our door!!" We yelled at him. Garroth just looked at me. I gulped before I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly grabbed my phone to call Laurence.

L for Laurence

T- Laurence help me!!
L-Let me guess you left hickeys last night.
T-Y-Yeah... Please come calm him down.
L-*sighs* I'm on my way.
T-Thank you!!

He hangs up the phone as I wait. I hear yelling then a loud banging sound. I quickly open the door scared Zane got hurt. I don't care if Garroth hurt me I'll kill him if he hurt my Zane. I walk out and see Garroth on the ground past out and Zane with a frying pan in his hand.

"Well I guess Tangled was right. Frying pans are pretty good weapons to knock people out." Zane said as he put it up. I nodded making a note not to get on his bad side.

Laurence soon came and picked him up. He held him as we walked to the living and waited for him to wake up. Zane now had his mask on to his the marks and I had a shirt on.

Soon he woke up and looked at us. He tried to move but couldn't he looked to see Laurence was holding him and froze. "Wh-What's going on?" Garroth asked.

"Well besides you almost hurting Travis because he left a hickey on me, good." Zane said sarcastically. I nodded as I held Zane close to me. "You don't see me doing that to Little Laurence now do you?"

"One eye has a point, and besides out of them both Travis got them the most from what I saw." Laurence said as I become very hot in the face. "Shut up Laurence." I said glaring at him. He just laughed a little.

"And be sides Garroth, Travis has done nothing but be sweet to me. He even started my bath water to help relieve the pain. Then made me breakfast." Zane said defending me. I smiled as I kissed his check.

"Laurence you don't do that for me after we do it." Garroth stated which ended up with Laurence quickly picking Garroth up and leaving. "Bye guys it was nice seeing you!"

It didn't set in till after they left what Garroth just said. We busted out laughing not believing Garroth just admitted he was the bottom and didn't even realize it. After the laughing fit we got back into our earlier position and finished our movie.

Today was definitely eventful, and I'm sure everyone now knows what we did last night and Kawaii-Chan was most likely making a new shine to us. I shiver at the thought, but I wouldn't trade this for the world.