Getting to Know Me

Hello everyone this is me Zanna Ro'Meave423. I thought would make this small chapter to let you get to know me a bit. My friends thought I should tell you a bit about me since so many of you have read my story.

Do not worry your lovely faces~~ I will be posting a new update later this afternoon.

1. My real name is Cheyenne.

2. I'm a soon to be college student and work part time at a clinic.

3. I was born and raised in Texas.
Raise your hand if you were raised and Texas and believe our state is bipolar with its weather*raises my hand high in the air*

4. I have a boyfriend of going on 4 this upcoming March of 2017.

5. I love all kinds of music. But my favorite is J-Pop. Or Japanese pop music.

6. I'm 20 years old.

7. I learned about Aphmau/Jesse's channel from watching Sky's "Do Not Laugh" videos. I loved her midnight stories they made me laugh. After that I looked her up and have been with her channel ever since. My favorite series is Minecraft Diaries. I love the characters and character development!! I still love the rest of the content she produces and look forward to all her videos.

8. I love to write stories in my free time.

9. My favorite voice actor used to be Sebastian but I have grown more found of Kesten over the past few months. I love to hear his impressions or his singing voice. I mean come on man.

Stop making your voice so sexy~!!>\\W\\<

Ahem anyway.... >.>

And last but certainly not least.

10. I actually play MineCraft as well. My username is ZannaRoMeave. I love to play on Hypixel and enjoy the games.

I hope you enjoy those 10 things about me. I would do a face reveal but I'm not ready for that yet. But if people wish to see my face then I don't mind. Please hit the vote button if you do.

I hope y'all have an amazing day and look forward to my next update.