What's the danger?

"She doesn't seem so harmful, does she?" Michelangelo asked his older brother who was furiously tapping the letters on the keyboard. Donatello didn't respond to his brother's question and continued with his work. The younger brother sighed impatiently, just like he does twenty times each day and went away.
"What's with him?" Leonardo asked his brother as soon as his annoyed face came in to view. Michelangelo sucked once again and pointed with his thumb back to Donatello's little corner of screens.
"He's giving everybody the silent treatment today, don't expect anything from him" Leonardo took in his brother's words, but decided anyway to get some words out of the nerd.
"I get that you are busy, but giving everybody the silent treatment won't help"
Donatello turned from the screens and looked at his brother with bloodshot eyes. He's been by his computers for days without the sleep he needed which caused him to zone out once in a while.
"I didn't give him any treatment. He didn't even get in to my lab" Leonardo scanned his brother's tired form worriedly but didn't want to mention sleep just yet.
"Yeah sure... What have you been doing? You look awful" Donatello ignored Leo's little comment and answered his question instead.
"I have been watching over Puddin'"
"Puddin'?"
"Francesa Flores? Remember her?"
"Of course I remember her, but why?" Leo actually had an idea to why but let his brother explain just in case he was wrong.
"When we met her the first time I thought there was something odd about her. I didn't bother scanning but now I kind of regret it."
"Why? April and Francesa seemed to be good friends, right? And she didn't do anything out of the ordinary"
"Maybe not, but she was completely frozen even after we introduced ourselves and reassured her that we meant no harm"
"Because she saw us all nearly dying and had to process some things. Keep in mind that this innocent woman has witnessed things even we couldn't imagine. Of course she's chocked to see us when all this time she thought we were dead and that she was the one to blame." Leonardo argued. Donatello admitted that his brother had a point there, but couldn't get some things out of his head. Like when she and April were in the sewers and looked for Francesa's car keys.
"But that's not all of it right? There's something else troubling you"
Donatello turned away from his brother and tapped once again on his computer. One of the screens suddenly flashed with an old camera tape that he recorded. Leonardo looked at it closely and recognized it as the time April helped her friend to find her keys.
"They were looking for a pair of keys, remember?" Leonardo asked.
"I'm not focusing on that." Leo furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the tape more concentrated than before.
"Then what?"
"Look at how April flinches when she's wiping away Francesa's tear at the end" Leo looked at April's form and instantly notices her flinch and back away from her friend.
"Did you get it?" Donatello asks and watched as his brother shakes his head.
"She only wipes away her tears, what's the deal?"
"She wiped away her tear and the next day she has a really bad burn." The nerd explains. Leo blinks in realization.
"April even went to me to get it fixed up because it hurt so bad she couldn't even hold her microphone normally"
"Maybe she burnt herself while cooking or accidentally got boiling coffee. You know how April likes her coffee extra hot and how clumsy she is"

Donatello nodded in agreement but still looked over the footage once again. He just couldn't get that scene out of his head, and Francesa herself didn't seem to be so calm. It looked like she was about to take one step back from her friend. Leonardo noticed that too after a few minutes of staring at the footage back and forth.
"True. But I will still keep an eye on her"
Leo chuckled at how stubborn his brother was when it was his job to keep everyone safe.
"You creep. You should keep an eye on yourself instead." Leo nudged his brother with his elbow.
"Get some sleep first or else you won't be recognizable soon"
Donatello shot his brother a look but obeyed and went in to his room. For the rest of that day he spent his time in his room resting and gaining his health back, while his tree other brothers took things in to their own hands and patrolled the city. Some hours went by while they jumped from building to building, admiring the beauty of the light and how the streets shined. The night was surprisingly calm, and no foot activity was in sight.
The tree brothers decided to keep an eye of the city from a rooftop for the rest of the night, instead of moving from place to place. Such a night should be enjoyed.

From their spot, they could see April and her two male friends walk out of the station. April seemed really happy and the guys separated by the door. Casey went to the left right away since his apartment was that way, while April and Vern stayed by the van a little bit longer. While they both bit down on their donuts a blonde female came rushing through the door. Michelangelo recognized her before anyone else.

"Oh! Oh! Look! There's Puddin'!" Michelangelo informed them all with joy.
"HI PUDDIN'!" He screamed out loud. The other two brothers panicked at his outburst. Leonardo let his brother do the honor and tackle the youngest. Their friends on the ground flinched and looked up at the rooftops. Vern was the one to find them all and discretely waved. April joined in not too long after while Francesa was digging through her bag. As soon as she noticed her two friends wave, she followed their gaze and smiled at the sight of the tree brothers. With a small smile, she waved slightly but then returned to her bag. When she finally found what she wanted, she leaned on the van and opened up a small package of milk pudding. Mikey gave out a small laugh at the desert and pointed.
"Puddin' is eating Pudding! Get it?" His stupid joke made Raphael smack his head.

In the distance, a police car could be heard. The tree brothers snapped out of their chilling mood and followed the car to central park. While running, Leonardo looked back at Francesa and her two friends for a second.
What was Donnie so worried about? She's no danger to anyone.

u7F<�bB��