Maps & Miss O'Neil

I wasn't planning on getting my ass down the sewer right away too look for them. No no. I wasn't that eager to find them, and master could wait a little longer. Shredder had waited years to catch them. Karai could handle a few months.
Instead, I decided to stalk the other people on April's Facebook account for a little longer. Especially Vern Fenwick. Since he was so close to April, I could stalk him without it being too obvious. He wasn't especially famous, so he probably didn't have any guards that kept his ass safe. But he shouldn't be so famous for a cameraman. 

My plan was to somehow start working with him, get to know April and later. I want to win her trust. Enough trust to tell me something secret. Or I would just mention them to her. That sounded a little bit easier. But more suspicious on the other side. She'd suspect something right away, and I wouldn't be able to get any closer. Hell, I would probably  get killed right away. 

Moments passed, and I had absolutely nothing. Sacks came in once in a while to see how It was going, and suggested that he should help me. I didn't really accept the help, because I work alone. But information about them would be nice. He leaned his elbow on the table right by my notes to see how far I had gotten. 
As his eyes scanned the paper, I couldn't help but notice how stupid his face actually looked. But before he could suspect something, I followed his gaze and red with him for a second, the took a pen turned a page on my calendar. He made a 'hmm' sound and leaned away. 

"Honestly it seems like you don't need anything." He mumbled and crossed his arms over his chest before leaning his head to the side. 
"Nothing at all?" I questioned. "Are you sure?" Sacks only nodded and scanned the map of New York that I can put up on the wall in front of my desk. All of my progress could be seen on it. From strings nailed on to specific parts of the city, sticky notes with numbers and names, satellite pictures,  camera pictures of April and hew friends, cars' silence plates to even detailed notes. 

Sacks seemed impressed by my work. He caressed a few pictures of April with his fingers and gave one an unusually long stare. I grinned from ear to ear and leaned my head on my hand. He sensed my stare and looked over at me. I wiggled my eyebrows and earned an embarrassed laugh mixed with a sigh.
"I fancy the car she's stepping out of. What is that? A South Swedish limousine?"  
"It's a Mercedes Benz CLS class. Very expensive." I corrected him and hid my smile with my pinkie. He nodded understandingly, but his eyes were clearly on April's face. I looked at him for a moment, giving him a moment with the girl that's way out of his league before deciding to ruin the moment. 

"You're so bad at lying" 
"What are you talking about?" He breathed out with one of his stupid smiles.
"You clearly have the hots for that little reporter of yours. No need to lie about it, I'm sure even she knows it by now." I cooed and watched as he brought up his hands up to his head. I smirked. 

"Just stop, and forget her."

"It's not so easy, dear. But you wouldn't understand." He revenged my words. I ignored him and decided to throw something else in to his face. 

"You wanna spread her legs so badly?" 
He rushed over to me with his hand up, ready to leave a mark on the right side of my face, but I just backed away and held up my hands in defense.
"Wow! Dude! Chill! It was only a joke!" He sighed and put his hands down before walking over to my door and put his hand on to the door handle. The annoyed expression never left his face, and seeing that I felt another joke make it's way out of my mouth. 

"Or was it?" I joked and watched as he slowly turned towards me with an raging expression.