laxus dreyar

title: drip drop
dedicated to: n/a
word count: 1192 words
note: the check mark means edited
coming up: gajeel redfox

title: drip dropdedicated to: n/a word count: 1192 words note: the check mark means editedcoming up: gajeel redfox

Drip Drop. Drip Drop.

The rain pounded again the sidewalk as the cold breeze made your hands feel cold. You shoved them in your pocket.

You listened to the rain beating again your umbrella while you watched your breath escape from your lungs into the dark air. The night sky was painted dark blue and it was covered by clouds. It was dark and gloomy.

It was exactly how you felt.

You watched the yellow-haired guy you always admired and looked up to. The way he spoke and his determination to become the next guild master. You missed the days when you guys used to be kids and play together. But he changed.

Despite everything you went through, you still cared about Laxus and wanted to say by his side, you didn't want to leave the guild. He's been there with you since the beginning.

Hesitant for a moment, you ran up to Laxus. He was waiting for the train and was wearing his purple, long coat. He seemed different, more approachable.

"L-Laxus?" You called stuttering.

The yellow-haired male turned around and looked at me in suprise. He was least expecting me. He probably thought I forgot about him. His suprised look turned into a straight face.

"Why are you here? You should be at the guild." He asked me looking into the gray sky.

"I...wanted to give you something. I wanted to see...you one more time." You replied, looking away. You never got along with Laxus very well, you always fought with him and yelled at him. You guys had each other's backs though.

You listened carefully to each and every word the idiot said. You tired to memorize his voice and every detail of his face. You didn't want to forget him. It was most likely the last time you'll ever hear it. It was unbelievable that you'll never have a fight against him again. It was unbelievable that The Thunder Legion would no longer exist. It hurt the most that you might never see him ever again. You felt a sudden pang of emptiness.

"Anyways take care." He said.

"Let me come with you! I..I don't want to leave you! You mean everything to me!" You shouted. You covered my mouth and blushed profusely and what came out of your mouth. You looked to see his eyes full of surprise. He never expected a rowdy tsundere like you to say that.  He smiled, despite everything that you said.

"You can't. You deserve to stay at the guild. You can do so much there."

You checked the huge tower with the clock on it. You had 5 minutes until the train came. It felt depressing to know that your close friend will be leaving and not able to come back. You'll never be able to contact him again. You felt like it wasn't enough. Your chest filled up with regret. You didn't try hard enough to stop Laxus with his plan. If only you were able to, he would be able to say in the guild. You'll never find someone you can trust and depend on like Laxus.

It was quiet for a moment. The only thing flying the could of silence was the rain crashing to the ground and the pounding thunder. The rainfall was heavier and chiller than usual, especially during this time of year.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your head. You opened your eyes in alarm to see Laxus. His eyes were full of pity. As of he was trying to say sorry through his eyes.

"Old man, this is your chance to give up and give me the title of guild master." He laughed.

"Like hell that would happen! Your such a dumbass!" I yelled.

"Oh I guess he have a traitor! You'll pay (Y/N). I was actually was going you stay at your guild. I always got Evergreen."

I cracked my knuckles and laughed. "I'm stronger than you and you'll have your sorry ass in the ground once I'm done with you." I threatened.

"I would fight you but you're too weak for me. I'm saving my power for the old man."

"I know exactly where you are and I'll stop you. Freed's enchantment means nothing me."

"We'll see about that." He laughed and with that he disappeared.

"(Y/N) you knew about this?" Natsu asked me. I looked away.

I didn't have the heart to tell them. I choked back the tears and ran off before Natsu could stop me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

He said it calmly looking at you, you were suprised by him saying it to him. The only thing you could hear besides the rain splattering to the ground was you trying to choke back the tears. You eyes were filling up with water and you didn't speak. You were afraid if you did you would cry.

"There's no need to cry. You baby."

He whispered weakly, he held one of his hands and his gripped tightened. You smiled, even though at that last comment which ticked you off. You hit him on the head.

"I'm not crying! Baka!" I snapped. He smiled, which . "Anyways here's your gift."

I gave him a locket. He opened it and it had a picture of all of us as kids. He smiled and put it close to your heart.

"Thank you (Y/N)."

"Take care of yourself. When I'm master I'll bring you back." You said.

He looked up to the sky. "It's time."

"I'll miss you." You whispered, you couldn't bare saying goodbye because saying that means that the memories and feelings you made together will be sealed together. You turned around not baring to look at him again, you tried holding the tears again. You weren't brave enough to day the 4 words you always wanted to see to him.

You heard the train beeps coming. In just a few moments, Laxus will board the train and you'll never see him for a long time or maybe this is the last time. He boarded the train and you waved goodbye to you. You remembered what your mom would say to you.

Goodbyes aren't forever. They simply mean "I'll miss you until I see you again!"

You waved goodbye to him. The train was about to depart. It started to roll away from the buys station, where it feels like nobody is there but you. The place where you meant and became friends with Laxus. The place where he'll leave and never be able to return. The sky wasn't the only thing that was crying.

You fell to the ground and starting to feel tears run down my cheeks. The bitter tears kept falling to the ground. My body was shaking and my voice was cracking up.

"Please don't leave me. I just wanted to say four more words to you." You screamed to the sky. People were staring at you and whispering. You didn't care though.

I love you...Laxus.