Saturday morning

(Sophie's POV)
Saturday

I woke up to the worst sound you could ever imagine. My alarm. I'm not a morning person at all, so I'm usually extremely grumpy when I wake up. I live on my own in a small flat in England. I can't really afford much as I'm not really good at anything apart from DJing. I've done DJing ever since I can remember! I've not had the best childhood, my dad left when I was 9 and my mum just had enough of me and kicked me out when I was 18. I never spoke to my mum when I lived there anyway, she just went totally distant when my dad left and just blanked me out. I tried my best to be close with her but she always ended up pushing me away.But I'm kind of over it all now. I'm 21 and need to get on with my life rather than worry about other people's problems! I'm gay which somehow makes everything more difficult. I never told my mum I was gay. I just knew if I told her she wouldn't give a shit, so there was no point. I've only really had one girlfriend, she was everything to me. we went out for 2 and a half years and I thought she was the one.until she cheated on me. it broke me. Now I just have one night stands with girls I met at party's I DJ for. I guess I'm just scared to fall in love again.

(Authors note: just making this up as I go along! Tell me if you like it so far! I was just introducing the character really!)