Chapter 32

Miyah had gone down for a nap leaving Jacob sat on the sofa with Connie lying her head on his lap, listening to the radio. He ran his fingers through her hair, her eyes shutting and opening slowly as they grew heavy. "You alright Sweetcheeks?" She nodded and turned her head to look at him, "I just think last night tired me out." She groaned, he chuckled and kissed her head "We could go for a walk when Miyah wakes." She nodded and smiled. They sat quietly before 'Shape you' played on the radio. He lifted her up "What are you doing?" She laughed, "I like this one." He chuckled placing her down.

He danced around with her making her laughed as he lip synced to the word,
'Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don’t mind me
Say, boy, let’s not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead
I’m in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I’m in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I’m in love with the shape of you'
Connie giggled as he spun her round. Miyah appeared, post-sleep haze she rubbed her eyes, one hand clutching her teddy. "Daddy silly?" She smiled, Connie laughed "Yeah Daddy is very silly." Connie chuckled, "I'll deal with you later Sweetcheeks." He smirked before running over to Miyah picking her up and turning her upside down, she giggled "Daddy Down." "Am I silly?" He chuckled, she shook her head. He placed her back down. Miyah noticed her mum with a little bit of cream in her hand "You are silly." Miyah laughed as Connie rubbed it in his hair. "You are so dead." He scowled, She rolled her eyes and kissed him "I love you." She laughed, he looked at her watching as she smirked, "I love you too I suppose." He laughed kissing her again.

After cleaning up the three strolled out, taking a stroll. Miyah clung to Connie's hand as she walked, her other hand still holding Scrump. They noticed some people from the night before, Miyah came over to Jacob "Carry me?" She smiled, "I thought you were a big girl?" He looked, She nodded "Please." She smiled sweetly. He laughed and picked her up, she smiled cheekily at her mum sticking her tongue out. Before those people approached them. "Hello." Fletch smiled, "Hi." The pair spoke in unison, "Is this the little one?" Mo looked, Connie nodded and smiled. "And what's your name?" She smiled, Miyah buried her head in to Jacob's chest leaving a little gap so she could peek. Jac strolled out the shop causing Miyah's head to pop up "Jac!" She squeeled, Jac looked over and smiled "Hello you." Jacob placed her down as she ran over hugging her, Jac lifted her up "Aren't you getting big?" "Big girl." She smiled, kissing her cheek. Jac smiled.

They stood speaking for a while before walking back, "You ready to start next week?" Jacob looked, "Do I look ready?" She joked, he chuckled "You'll do great Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "One can hope." She smiled, he unlocked the door as Miyah ran in, followed by the pair. "How about Pizza for dinner?" Jacob looked to the girls, "Yes!" Miyah squeeled, "Sweetcheeks?" "You know I'll always have pizza." She laughed, "Daddy bath me? Please." She looked, "Yeah course princess... Con you order?" He smiled she nodded "Yeah." She smiled.