Chapter 26

Jacob had left early that morning to go and collect his result, he woke Connie before leaving as they all planned to go to his parents where he could tell them all together. "We going to Nanny and Grandad's?" Connie cooed as she walked up the drive, pushing the Pram. Lynn opened the door and helped her get the Pram in. "Would you like a drink Connie?" Steve inquired, "No thank you." Connie smiled taking Miyah out the pram, sticking her arms in the air and repeatedly clenching and un-clenching her fists gurgling to Lynn, "You can go to Nana in a second let me remove your coat first baby." Connie laughed unzipping it, "Jacob mentioned she was teething." Lynn spoke as she took her, "Yeah... she only seems to just finish before getting more." Connie sighed, Lynn just smiled "Say it's not my fault Mummy." Connie laughed, Steve came out and handed her a digestive. "She'll be alright with that won't she?" He questioned, Connie nodded "Yeah, it'll mush up." She laughed, he smiled taking a seat.

"How was he this morning?" Lynn looked, "The same as he's been for the past few weeks... stressed and worried." She sighed, "He never said." "He didn't to me either." Lynn nodded, "What's new anyway?" Connie sighed "Zoe's pregnant." "What?" Lynn looked, Connie nodded "Part of me thinks it was on purpose as much as it annoys me to say." She looked, "Why?" "Max mentions moving away for college and then a few months later she's pregnant? I could be wrong but it's just a bit suspicious." Lynn nodded "What's Max said?" "I don't know, I've not heard from her although he came round to see Jacob last week, I think he's scared." "That's understandable." Steve looked, "Yeah course it is." She smiled, "Although I nearly gave your son a heat attack." She laughed, "Why?" Lynn smiled, "Well Zoe and I went out for lunch when she told me, so she came back to mine and did a test but didn't clean up the box and that... he thought it was mine." "It wouldn't just be him having the heart attack." Steve laughed, she chuckled. "Where's Mike and Liam?" "Mike's out or something and Liam is on his Xbox or something." Lynn smiled, Connie nodded when they heard the door open.

Jacob walked in solemnly, he sighed and threw the envelope on the table before walking to the Garden. The three looked between eachother before Steve picked them up, reading what he got. "The little shit." He muttered before passing them to Connie, who read them allowed "English language B, Maths A, science C, PE A*, Art A, Music tech A... on top of literature last year was a A and history A." She looked, "Go on." Lynn smiled, Connie placed the papers down before running out into the garden, he spun around hearing her footsteps. She ran and leaped up, Luckily he caught her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and cupped his cheeks, kissing him lovingly. "I'm so proud of you." She looked, he laughed as a tear escaped her "Why are you crying?" He questioned wiping it away, "I don't really know... I think it's because I'm just so happy for you because I know how much work you put in." He smiled and kissed her "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too." She smiled hugging him tightly.

After spending a while longer as his parents, they went out into town before returning home, with a very tired Miyah. After placing Miyah down for a nap, he steped out shutting the door. "So Miss.Chase..." "So Mr.Masters..." She smirked, "Are you going show me how proud of me you are?" "Hmmm... Maybe." She whispered as she fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, he picked her up by the wait making her squeele with a giggle and he lay her down on the bed, "No teasing." She looked at him "We don't have time for it." She added making him laugh, after stripping down he couldn't remove his eyes from her body. Placing gentle kisses down her front he came back to her lips "How do you look that good after a baby?" He looked, "Shut up... I don't look as good as I once did." "No, you're right you look better." He smiled, she smiled back before he kissed her lovingly. He lined himself up before gently sucking on her breast bone, gently rubbing his tip over her delicate folds, she moaned quietly "I... said we don't have time for teasing." She moaned, "Ready?" He looked, she nodded as he entered her, she gripped his shoulders as he thrust deeply into, causing her to moan loudly "Shhh... Sweetcheeks." He smirked before quickening the pace. Breathing heavily trying her best not to moan, her head rolled back with sheer pleasure. He gently sucked her neck, as she too flicked her hips "Oh God, I don't think I'll ever get bored of you... of this." He grunted, as he began to fuck her fiercely and powerfully, causing her to cry out.

They fell back on the bed, their breaths rapid as their bodies lay coverd by a layer of perspiration, they looked to eachother and laughed breathlessly. "I mean if every nap time was that, I don't think I'd have anything to complain about." He smirked as she gently swatted his chest before rolling to her front and laying her head on his chest. She drew small patters over it as they lay there now covered by their duvet, "I love you Sweetcheeks." He whispered in her ear kissing her temple, She smiled "I love you too Muscles." She smiled before they both heard Miyah babbling away, bringing them back to reality. "I miss being able to lie like this for hours." She looked, "Me too." He smiled sympathetically. "Although I love our daughter more so I mean... I'm okay with it." She smiled sitting up tying her hair up and pulling some clothes on, "You are so beautiful." He looked, "Why thank you... now get dressed in don't think you want to be giving your daughter a fright." She smirked, "Shut up, fright?" He laughed throwing a pillow at her "Doesn't scare you." He smirked, "Yes well I'm not your daughter nor am I six months old... dressed." She laughed walking to the door, "She wouldn't even understand-" "Jacob just put some clothes on." She looked, he laughed "I'm only winding you up sweetcheeks." She rolled her eyes with a laugh going to get Miyah.