Forever and Always

A few months later

"You know, if I were to go back twenty years and someone told me that I'd still be with this woman, I'd have told you to stop being stupid... but to tell me that I'd be married have children to this woman, I'd have ignored you because it's so hard to believe. Now if you told me I would have still loved her, I'd have believed that... This woman and our girls are the reason I get up every morning. There isn't a single person in their world who could replace these three. And that's why, Con, You will always, always be my forever and always." He spoke confidently infront of the crowd, she dried her eyes gently, on the the white lace sleeve of the dress. She stood up hugging him tightly "I love you." She whispered, "I love you too." She cupped his cheeks, kissing him deeply.

Everyone dispersed dancing happily, or chatting away. The girls skipped over to their parents, "Today is the bed day ever!" Emily squeeled, "I'll second that." Miyah smiled, Connie hummed "I'd say third." "Why Mummy?" "Well the best days ever were the days you two were born and the second would be the day I met your dad and the third would be today." the four danced together happily a warm smile on people's faces. "Jesus twenty years." Cal gasped, Elle nodded "You'd have told me twenty years ago we'd be hear I'd have told you to fuck off." She chuckled, "How are let still so happy?" Louise frowned, "I guess they really are just soul mates." Elle smiled, "Remind me why we are here Mike." Sarah snapped, he shrugged "To see how she is doing... We go invited, how can you still have a grudge, they are still together and raised two beautiful and polite girls." Mark reasoned, "Whatever." She snapped

Their first dance came up, they began to dance slowly, "You ready?" She whispered, "As I'll ever be." He smirked, watching as she pulled back, removing her heels, while he removed his blazer "If you thought I would dance with my best friend like that then you're all idiots and don't know us that well." She chuckled, before a variety of pop songs played, which they danced too in sync making everyone laugh. Their girls soon rushed on, followed by everyone else. She moved her arms around his neck kissing him, "I don't know if I said this or not but I love you." "Yeah, you may have said a few times." He smirked kissing her. "So Mrs.Masters." "So Mrs.Masters." She teased, "Forever and always huh?" She nodded, "I suppose so." She smirked, he laughed and lifted her off the ground gently, she squeeled a little. Pushing her lips against his, "What's it like working with me Sweetcheeks?" "Nearly as annoying as living with you." She smiled, he laughed. "Can I just say, you looked phenomenal in this dress. Nearly as good as that green one-" She swatted his chest, "Don't bring that up!" He laughed, she shook her head "I hate you-" "Not what you were saying earlier." He smirked, kissing her again, "here's to a million more years together." He whispered, "We don't live for millions of years, your a nurse, I'm a doctor, you should know they Jacob if not, you need retraining." "Yeah, yeah... less of the specifics." She laughed resting her head on his chest, the pair still swaying gently. "We were engaged for like ten years." He laughed, "And we'll be married for at least a week." He teased, she hit his chest "Okay... a week and one day." She shook her head giggling. "Con." He looked, she looked up at him humming. "We aren't going to he come one of those couples who get married and live life boring are we? Because if we are I'm taking that bloody ring back." "Over my dead body." She smiled. "Sometimes, I miss being eight... but then I remember I have all this will you now." He smiled running her sides, "You've always been a man with words Muscles."

The afternoon, soon turned to night, people began to leave and the four of them found themselves sat in a corner taking stupid photos, in their own little world. A smile on Lynn's face as she watched them. "Mummy, you look so pretty." Emily looked,"But you two look prettier." She smiled running her fingers through her daughters hair. "We should really go an entertain." Connie looked, Jacob frowned "Nah, we're good here... parties were never our thing anyway." He smiled, pulling her on to his lap.

Soon everyone had left, Connie and Jacob stood outside the venue with Lynn and their girls. Connie knelt down hugging them tightly "Be good okay." They nodded "Have a good time." Miyah smiled, "We love you." Emily looked, Jacob then hugged the pair of them kissing their heads "We love you too." The pair smiled. Lynn hugged them both, "I'm so happy for you both, God it doesn't feel like twenty years at all." Connie chuckled, "Thanks Lynn... for always being my second mum." She whispered, "and now I always will be." Lynn smiled, "Bye Mum, love you." He smiled, the pair waved the three off before going back inside, "Right then Mrs.Masters." He spoke lifting her up, "What would you like to do?" He smirked, she laughed "Hm... I'm pretty sure there is a few things... We certainly haven't made up for lost time." She whispered sultry, "Then that is what we shall do."

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read this, it means so much that you all enjoyed it so much. This story was never set out to be so long, but I'm glad it was. It just felt right to end this here 💕

I do have another story planned to take this one's place, I just need to think of a name for it xxx

Thank you and and I really hope this ending didn't disappoint 😘