10 years

The next morning Jacob woke in the hotel early, entangled with one another. He smiled sleepily, running his fingers through her hair, as she slept soundlessly. He slipped away going to sit on the small balcony their room had, thinking over many things. His phone began to ring causing him to frown, reading the number he noticed how it was a cold caller. A while passed before Connie woke, she turned to look at him. The sheets cold, making her realise he'd been gone a while, feeling the outdoor breeze she sat up, seeing him. She slipped her dressing gown on and came out silently, without a word she straddled his lap. "Morning." he smiled, "How long have you been up?" she questioned, "Not too long." she nodded, "It's cold out here." she stated, he smirked "Need help warming up?" a devilish glint crossed her face, giving him the permission he needed. 

Taking no time to even consider, his lips crashed to hers with ease feeling he lips curl. Her arms snaking to the back of his neck as his hand peeped through the dressing gown. He pulled back, "You're naked under this." she shrugged "That a problem?" "I just wish you'd have told me sooner." he whispered seductively as his hand roamed beneath the silk, settling on her breast massaging it. Her breathing faltered as he moved to kiss her neck, his hot breath causing her to tingle, her hands skimmed his abs before returning back to the back of his neck. He kissed down her breast bone, returning to her lips his fingers skimmed down her front, without warning he slipped two fingers in with ease, she gasped a small moan of satisfaction leaving her lips. "Sh... we don't want to wake the neighbours." he mumbled, quickening the pace. Their lips firmly pressed to one another, silencing her moans. He felt her tighten, he quickly slipped his hand out "Jacob." She whimpered at the loss of contact. His hands slipped under her thighs, pressing his lips to hers as he carried her back inside.

Falling back on the bed, he looked down at her kissing down her front as he slipped the dressing gown off her, he sucked on her hip looking up at her. He moved further down, slipping his tongue in her warmth. A moan of approval leaving her, as he attacked her until she came, her back arching, rolling her head back in sheer pleasure. He stepped out of his bottoms lining himself up, his hands pressed either side of her head, he carefully moved a strand of hair from her face, kissing her lips lovingly. She smiled wrapping her legs around his waist as he thrust into her, she gripped him as they found a natural rhythm. "Never get bored." he grunted as he moved in and out of her, perspiration covering them both. "Good." she moaned as he sped up his pace.

He flopped down next to her, the pair panting. He moved his hand under her back pulling her closer, she kissed his cheek "Happy ten years baby." she breathed, "Happy ten years to you too... Although we will certainly have plenty more." he looked, she smiled kissing his lips lovingly. Resting her head back down on his chest, creating gently patterns on his chest. His hand running up and down her back as they lay quietly enjoying the peace and quiet.