Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out

Start from the beginning

Noor cleared her throat....moved ahead, levelled her veil on her shoulders....and asked with a soft smile.

""It was fine.....How was yours...Sister"?

Suhana was amazed and forgot filing for a second at her reply....afterwards she spoke while examining her hand plus nails.

"Come Nor...sit...When did You come back from your mom's... I was just longing to meet you...."

"Thank you! I came back  yesterday evening."

Noor was really confused while replying to Suhana...as she was now gazing her thoroughly. She decided to sit, beside standing in front of her X-rays.

"Ma'am"

Zareena came up with teapot in her hand and placed on table, she spoke as a signal to start the break fast.

"Thank you, Zareena"

Noor placed her belongings on her side chair and paid thanks to Zareena.

"Sister, please start"

She spoke manner fully and poured tea in her cup, placed a muffin in her plate.

"Which night cream you are using nowadays"?

Suhana ignored Noor's invitation, without averting her gaze, she spoke like in a trance.

Noor was blankly looking at her. who was then smilingly filling her coffee cup from the glass percolator.

"Ma'am! This is a call bell button, press it, if you need anything"

Zareena came and earned their attention for a moment. Noor thanked her nicely again.

"Nor, won't you tell me...the secret of your beautiful skin"?

This time Suhana touched her hand and asked endearingly.

'Sister, no secret... I never applied any night cream ever"

Suhana witnessed Noor's pink shimmery cheeks while sipping on her coffee...

"Well! I'm not agreed". She declared her disagreement.

"Sister! Why on earth, I would lie for?...I'm not into makeup things..seriously"

Noor replied like in amazement, and Suhana left a chuckle in the air...

"Well, you are not that innocent, instead you pose much"

Her chuckle faded and her eyes laid upon the natural pink lips of Noor, on which she applied only a natural lip balm.

Hmmm.....

Noor simply couldn't understand her statement, she turned in her place as for being watched unblinkingly by Suhana.

"So ....where are you going"?

Suhana this time, twisted open peanut butter jar and asked while spreading over a toasted slice.

"Sister... I'm goin..."

"O please Nor, call me, Suhana....S-u-h-a-n-a, your sister word going to f**k me in some
ward..."

She spoke with butter knife pointing to herself.

Noor gripped at once her tea cup, gulped mistakenly a giant sip...and spoke.

"That's better.. S-Suhana"

"Now tell me, where are you going, while your weird hubby not around"?

Suhana asked while viewing her top to toe...again....

"Suhana Ji, he isn't weird at all... and I'm going to university to collect some important documents, before final exams"

Noor couldn't endure the label she gave to Faraan.... so she instantly spoke in her husband's defense.