A Wet Night (Part 3)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Let me know if you guys want me to make A Wet Night it's own book. It seems to be very popular. But for everyone who requested, please enjoy.

Sorry I've been so inactive, but I'll try my best to get lots of updates in this week!

//Oliver: baby boy
//Dani: proud daddy

Oliver's POV

"Good morning baby," daddy whispered, stroking my hard softly with the palms of his hands. My eyes slowly fluttered open, peering up at him through my thick lashes.

"Morning daddy," I mumbled, the sleep still highly evident in my raspy voice.

"Did my baby boy sleep well? You had quite a busy day with Lily yesterday!" Daddy reminded, and I grinned happily. I had such a great time at my play date yesterday, and I could tell that daddy liked Derek too.

"Derek invited you and I out to lunch today baby, how does that sound?" He asked me, and I quickly shook my head. Yay, more time with Lily!!

"Me want toys and chicken nuggets!" I squealed, getting very excited.

"Well good thing I suggested McDonald's then," he replied, and my face lit my with joy. My daddy knows me so well.

"Well let's get you ready for the day then, shall we?" Daddy said.

In one swift movement, my body was laying on top of the plush comforter and daddy was in the closet. When I came back out, he held a diaper, a onesie, and simple overalls.

I giggled as daddy changed me, and every so often, he would leave a little kiss somewhere to remind me of his love. He never lets be feel lonely. Daddy loves me.

"All done baby," daddy commented, breaking me from my intense glare and straight to his sparkling eyes. He has always had the most beautiful eyes.

"CHIKEN NUGGIES!" I screamed, causing daddy to laugh at my extreme excitement. He scooped me back up into his arms, entering the bathroom to get himself ready for our lunch too. I was so excited, I could hardly wait!

---------

"LILYYYY," I yelled, waving my hands happily at my friend as daddy walked towards their car.

"Wow Dani, Oliver looks so cute today!" Derek commented, causing my cheeks to go bright red. Daddy smiled, thanking him calmly.

"Thank you, Derek, the red onesie is his favorite," daddy explained. And he was absolutely right, you can never go wrong with red!

"Dada, mwe pway with toy!" Lily asked, making grabbing hands at Derek from her car seat. Derek quickly took her into his arms, and we all entered McDonalds together.

"PWAY HOUSE! PWAY HOUSE!" I shrieked, wiggling in my daddy's grip, wanting to play. Daddy held me tighter, scanning the menu slowly. I wasn't in the mood for slow.

"Daddy, huwwy up!" I groaned, poking his nose, and I could see him becoming very irritated. But that didn't stop me.

As I continued to push daddy's buttons, I could tell he was not very happy with me. I swatted my fingers away, and gripped my hand tightly when I continued.

"Oliver, one more time, and no play house!" Daddy warned, and a rush of panic surged through my body like a tidal wave.

"Me sowwy," I commented, tears forming in my eyes as daddy walked up to the cashier and placed our order. No matter how many times daddy has held me in public, I still feel nervous every time.

The glares we receive from both customers and workers is insane, almost humiliating. But when daddy notices the fear in my face, he quickly jumps to calm me down.

"Shhh baby, daddy is right here, no one is going to hurt you... you're daddy's boy, yes you are," he cooed, rocking me as we took our seat in the booth with our friends.

"Scared of the people?" Derek commented, sending a shiver down my spine. Did my sadness make me weak? Does he hate me too?

"Just a little frightened today," daddy commented, hugging me to his chest, allowing me to smell his musky smell. Oh, how I loved that smell.

"Boom! Ching!" I heard Lily whisper, hitting her toys together like they were fighting. When Derek caught my stare, he quickly opened my happy meal and removed my perfectly wrapped toy. I smiled, taking the small package and tearing it open.

"What do you say, sweetie?" Daddy asked.

"Tank you," I mumbled, taking out my small stuffed panda from the package. I kissed the beats soft nose, and finally felt happy enough to eat my lunch.

Daddy and Derek fed Lily and I before allowing us to run off and play. I even ate all my chicken nuggets, and half of my apple slices! Daddy was proud of me.

"ME A MONSTER, GRR," Lily screamed as we climbed up the play house tube. I shrieked, crawling as fast as I could to escape her.

When she finally caught up, she grabbed the back of my overalls, pulling me back. The sudden pull scared me so much, a quick shot of pee escaped into my diaper.

Lily gave me a funny look, but giggled once she realized what I had done.

"Me go potty too!" She said, making me feel a lot better. It's good to have a friend, one just like me!

Hope this was good, definitely love Lily and Derek! New update coming soon... :)